Techy Report- Denied

Purplechamber

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

TECHYS REVENGE

AdminName - Techy [GL]

Questions

Your In-game: Rick Ross

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63782478

The admin's name in-game: Techy

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:1:464850159

What did the admin do: Alright, so earlier i bumped into this crip named drilla and told him that the street was "my blok" you know to get a little tension with the gangs then we went our ways, later on i see him the hospital and he pulls his gun out at me so im like "heck no" and when he spawned his car is th dealership i steal it (i now know we cant do that) the dude drilla despawnes his car and runs up to me, i call him a ugly boy even though we are the same gta character which i thought was funny, i end up getting picked up like 45 seconds later and put in a sit, i tell them i cant hear atm and no one tells me nothing and then i see in chat that techy is warning me for player diss/ stealing from dealership which i understood the stealing warn but i was literally ic when i called the dude ugly it was just "ugly boi" so i asked in ooc how that was player diss and when i started to tell my point i got muted in chat for "arguing" but he said dont argue after he muted me AND then 2 minutes later other people start arguing in chat about cop baiting and techy doesnt mute anyone, i just find it odd that after having a disagreement with my warn that i get muted by the same dude tht warned me, i wasnt being rude or nothing dude just had it out for me 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): i have screenshots of the warn and scrrenshots of when he muted me after i stopped talking to discontinue the convo he says "stop arguin" no one says anthing then boom im muted and then another argument happens like 1 min after and it goes on and no mutes

What do you believe should happen to the admin: he should be written up or something, how is a senior moderator so petty about something so simple and using his admin powers for stupid stuff like that

Any extra information:

Garry's Mod 4_24_2021 1_21_25 PM.png

Garry's Mod 4_24_2021 1_13_06 PM.png

Garry's Mod 4_24_2021 1_13_19 PM.png

1658282376_GarrysMod4_24_20211_13_38PM.thumb.png.ae50ec99861a3bd0a34a8e80f6faafb9.png

Garry's Mod 4_24_2021 1_13_55 PM.png

Garry's Mod 4_24_2021 1_14_10 PM.png

220672674_GarrysMod4_24_20211_14_57PM.thumb.png.209c92c2349591ce5749193496c97ce8.png936496432_GarrysMod4_24_20211_14_20PM.thumb.png.bc128912832c818b6e291885fa65e74d.png

Garry's Mod 4_24_2021 1_14_47 PM.png

80105945_GarrysMod4_24_20211_15_43PM.thumb.png.62595ef99592fd0321100e6dda94340c.png1927402895_GarrysMod4_24_20211_15_37PM.thumb.png.b3ebf47331aed70574c9e66ebd0efa59.png1931302422_GarrysMod4_24_20211_15_05PM.thumb.png.a3dd3734b53d36ddc2390ea141837dc7.png

1408338284_GarrysMod4_24_20211_29_17PM.thumb.png.623dd5a88ffeec6d3faf9e8c68e25d19.png

You posted this in the SCP-RP Section

Regardless the admin should use the SteamID instead of the RP Name smh my head

Current:           Retired
Ex:                    CI PD || CI RnD SR BIO IOI || SCP-RP Event Team || E11 Major || Administrator

-Support

-Wrong Section

-Techy didn't mute you, Supremechow did.

-If someone feels offended they can report it. Doesn't matter if it's in RP

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

I warned u cuz the guy started talking about how he didnt like u calling him a ugly boy and u stole his car at car dealershop, then in the sit u continued and called him a ugly boy in the sit. also this is in the wrong section lol

Edited by Techy

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

10 minutes ago, ragle said:

-Support

-Wrong Section

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

15 minutes ago, ragle said:

-Support

-Wrong Section

yeah you can report it but that doesnt mean it should be a warn, on the other staff report it was agreed "doodeyhead" and "poopyhead" wasnta player diss

8 minutes ago, hanxiii said:

some biased going on anyways cause right after tht a big arguent in chat and nothing happened to anyone

23 minutes ago, Henessy said:

You posted this in the SCP-RP Section

Regardless the admin should use the SteamID instead of the RP Name smh my head

i swore i posted tis in staff report sorry

8 minutes ago, Purplechamber said:

some biased going on anyways cause right after tht a big arguent in chat and nothing happened to anyone

well shouldn't be a staff report on someone that didn't mute you

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

-Support 

- You continued to call him "ugly boy" in the sit which is definitely out of RP 

- Techy didn't even mute you 

- You had multiple warnings to stop complaining in OOC and failed to comply 

Warn is valid. 

1 minute ago, yh said:

-Support 

Warn is valid. 

but i was just quoting myself and wdym that was the only warning wheres the counter evidence

Just now, Purplechamber said:

but i was just quoting myself and wdym that was the only warning wheres the counter evidence

i also said i couldnt hear no one said anything then after that i just said he was a ugly boi still ic cause it wasnt even a sit i was pulled up to the roof and was waiting to explain my side and got warned i saw the mics on the heads but no one replied to me 

4 minutes ago, Purplechamber said:

i also said i couldnt hear no one said anything then after that i just said he was a ugly boi still ic cause it wasnt even a sit i was pulled up to the roof and was waiting to explain my side and got warned i saw the mics on the heads but no one replied to me 

6 minutes ago, yh said:

-Support 

Warn is valid. 

its a reach saying it player diss implying i even knew the guy

4 minutes ago, Purplechamber said:

I'm referring to them asking you to stop complaining in OOC multiple times before getting muted not an actual warn for that. 

7 minutes ago, Purplechamber said:

its a reach saying it player diss implying that i even knew the guy

Just now, yh said:

I'm referring to them asking you to stop complaining in OOC multiple times before getting muted not an actual warn for that. 

they didnt it was only that "dont argue" then i was muted 

1 minute ago, Purplechamber said:

they didnt it was only that "dont argue" then i was muted 

9 minutes ago, Purplechamber said:

its a reach saying it player diss implying that i knew of him which isnt true