11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be T-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Aussie

What is your steam name?: [GL] Hentai Market Dealer

What is your steam ID?: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115118015

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Beans#1882

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Sadly I do not

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Well I had a account that got hacked sadly but I started when utility wasn't a thing so I guess some where around 2018

What date did you make your forums account? Feb 9th 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Plat / ET

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? Holy shit thats hard to see, I have no idea why its like that it looks fine when I play But you should be able to see it20210425005912_1.thumb.jpg.8c05f2ccbfeaedb4b718518cd494d04e.jpg

Have you donated? Yes I Have

What rank are you applying for? T Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am fully honest right now, No first one

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Not yet I'll read them soon

? You will be tested on it: ??? I'm very confused with this but yes???

Timezone: AU (Australia)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Right now I thought That I might test to see if ET is Better or Mod is cause for some reason I don't feel like being in ET now? and I just got trained for it, so what ever I find better I'll keep that and take away the other rank Could be mod or ET who knows But I also want to help out with the server such as Rule breakers and etc since I've seen a lot of "minges" lately and Half of the time it's on minge hours, since most staff will be off duty I might be on to help out with some "stuff" and "minges" but yeah also I've seen a lot of people have fun on both ET and Mod might stay as both I don't know And you never  know do you also Hoovy your mean just letting you know 🙂 (totally a joke)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well First I would ask them to stop and if they didn't I would need to gag them, And if I'm lucky enough there might be a admin to ban him/her maybe 7-20 days or more But I would ask for someone to come and help that you know can really ban someone or they might just do it I don't know

Edited by GL Nerd

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

+Support 

I can vouch for Aussie, the Mass Homophobia does look very bad, but it's been explained by Aussie and if you know him today you would know he would never do something like that again and has become a much better dude.

-Senior Command 

-Awesome guy to talk to 

-Is professional when needed 

-ET so he knows commands

Overall he deserves a shot at staff.

Edited by Loaff

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

22 minutes ago, Loaff said:

+Support 

I can vouch for Aussie, the Mass Homophobia does look very bad, but it's been explained by Aussie and if you know him today you would know he would never do something like that again and has become a much better dude.

-Senior Command 

-Awesome guy to talk to 

-ET so he knows commands

Yes

Free From GL ❤️

9 hours ago, Loaff said:

+Support 

-Senior Command 

-Awesome guy to talk to 

-ET so he knows commands

+support

aussie is a great guy, i have never had any problems with him and as the others said his warns may look bad, but he is a completely different person now. not only that but he has been in the gaminglight community for a vast amount of time and is a respectful and chill guy. he is also ET so he knows his way around ULX commands

RETIRED

21 hours ago, Loaff said:

+Support 

-Senior Command 

-Awesome guy to talk to 

-ET so he knows commands

18 minutes ago, Starstep said:

+Support
My only concern are your warnings.
However, I could say that you have changed from that, and I'd hope to see you on the staff team.

Trust me I don't do that stuff any more

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

On 4/24/2021 at 2:01 PM, Loaff said:

+Support 

-Senior Command 

-Awesome guy to talk to 

-ET so he knows commands

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia