• Yes
    • No

In-game name: SF SFL GSO Turtle 5279

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:451944273

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 1LT

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I have bought royal guard

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 4 Weeks, joined the community roughly 2020 june 12 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have watched

STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS

STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE

STAR WARS: REVENGE OF THE SITH

STAR WARS: ATTACK OF THE CLONES

SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY

STAR WARS: THE PHANTOM MENACE

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: The reason I want to become a gamemaster is because, I have many event ideas that I would think that would be fun for the community and also want players to have fun in the server if they're really bored maybe even help with sim's if anyone request for one for a sim, I also want people to stay on the server so if people get maybe I can host an event for more people to get on but if there's a lowish player count maybe can host a combat event, that is if I was a normal gm rank but when applied I am given trial gm to only host passive events for now.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Why I should be trusted to be a game master is because, I am a staff member on gaminglight and have been on the staff team twice because I was trusted enough to hold a rank in the staff team and would never abuse the power I am given, I also made it to and officer rank twice as this is my second time being an officer.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  

[ONSHIP] A rebel fleet has hyperspace in imperial airspace and are planning an attacking on ISD-GL after that the rebel fleet sends drop pods among the isd and the imperial must defend the Isd at all costs, after they defend of all of the drop pods that the rebels have sent they plan a final attack by sending a jedi and a rebel squad to steal an holocron but the rebels fail and the rebel fleet and destroyed and ISD-GL imperial can live to another day.

[OFFSHIP] An ISB agent has gathered information and has been sent to give a message to the imperial command that there is an rebel base planning an attack on an imperial ship, after that imperial will be brief before their arrival on the rebel base, after that they are sent to the an planet that the rebel is located they then plan an attack on the base then enroutes towards the base and attacks it. After the attack the rebel base is destroyed and the imperial gets an rebel commander for interrogation on why they were going to attack an imperial base, after they gather all the information out of the commander they then execute him.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give ^ rw_sw_westarm5 !give @ rw_sw_westarm5 !give (name) rw_sw_westarm5

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ npc_swbf_rebel_soldierforest_linnea_enemy !model @ npc_swbf_rebel_soldierforest_linnea_enemy !model (name) npc_swbf_rebel_soldierforest_linnea_enemy

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

On 4/23/2021 at 8:24 PM, BrandNewName_ said:

+Support

Good Guy

Friendly

Fun to hang with

Actually tried on his application

Good luck!

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021