STONKSMAN'S HLPR application

STONKSMAN

1. What’s your Ingame Name: STONKSMAN

2. What’s your SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:1:578204988

3. What is your Rank: Maintenance Adept

4. What’s your time on the Server: been on the server for ages now, ingame play time is 3 weeks

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received: 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL: 2

7. Who gave you permission to apply: OS spring

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you: recently im at 10

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R. Bot Alpha (60+ words): i believe i would fit the role as HLPR bot alpha because im a person who appreciates roleplay and helping out the facility, im always trying my best to engage in active roleplay instead of just killing and pvp, i feel in this role i would be able to make the most out of roleplay and would be able to help out the foundation and maintenance team better then i would be able to before. i really hope i can get this position as i feel i could boost morale for maintenance and increase activity.

10. Chaos Insurgency is raiding and you see them breaching a Keter SCP (like SCP-035). What do you do: first i would report this in site comms and then i would move to a safe location seen as though the HLPR bot isnt supposed to attack unless the offender is harming maintenance personel or harming the HLPR bot, so i would report the event and move to a safe location or move away

sorry if i have misunderstood or gone wrong somewhere thank you for reading my application

Edited by STONKSMAN
  • Like 1

RETIRED

+Support

The app couldve been a little better but thats ish. In game this lad is so active. He isnt lieing about the 10 activity. If we give him the chance to become HLPR bot he could easily be a very good roleplayer.

Other than that I have really no reason to deny. No issues with this man ever.

• Heart-Eyes 1

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

+Support

Good guy, always on when I'm on usually so pretty active.

Best of luck my dude.

Edited by Georgie_
  • Thanks 1

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

DENIED

Maintenance High Command has chosen to deny this application for H.L.P.R Bot. This may be due to your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

• Bread locked this topic