JL8's Death Trooper Commander App- Accepted

JustJess

Would I make a good CMDR?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would I make a good CMDR?

• Yes
    • No

+Support

Nothing but good things to say about JL8. 

In all the interactions I have had with her, she has always been professional, respectful, and easy-going.

She is online often and is approachable, even with the voice changer on. 

I can't speak to her leadership ability, but based on the above and how super easy she is to work with, she would make a fine commander.

Good luck, JL8!

DT.gif.ed00eb26ee49f196a7a2706a8ac31bc3.gif

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

On 4/16/2021 at 11:04 PM, Novah said:

+Massive Support

This comes from me as a Friend, and a person who has single handily witnessed your struggle and hard work. I absolutely massively think you deserve this position. You have put so much strength and hard work into DT and you put all that strength into it even though YOU HAVE CARONA AND YOU STILL ON EVERYDAY. Like, you're strong as hell and extremely smart. You deserve this position massively from the stuff and dedication you have done and have for the server. 

- Amazing

- Hard working

- Smart

- Has changed things for DT for the better

- Very supervising 

I Would love to see u as a cmdr As i have only had positive interactions with you! Good Luck!!!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position, please speak to Naval HC for training and whitelist.

• Like 1

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png