Odyssey- False warn report- Accepted

Spin_XO

Game name:SpinXO

Steam id:Steam ID: 76561199060699350

Admins name:Odyssey

Steam name N/A

Warn: Lying to admin

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So my friend was playing as president/Buddah and I was went to do a president  assassination everything went good like normal besides one thing my friend told me that he turned up taxes to 100% he told me on discord it was his first time playing as president so he thought he did it right so I went on with it and that's when Odyssey put me in a sit don't get me wrong odyssey is a good admin and I can see that he thought I was lying but I had no idea at all so he went on with the report I asked him to tp my friend to ask him about it and he didn't me and my friend buddah were just trying to have a good time I was never trying to lie to a staff I have about a week in a half on the server I know that's the last thing I want to do I just don't think its fare I got a warn when I was never trying to lie and I was just moving on on what my friend said . After the sit ended I told my friend to make a report and to talk to odyssey about it and witch he did and my friend told him that it was his fault and his mistake and I should not get a warn because he said it was his fault and odyssey said it didn't matter he said that because he took me to spawn where the tax leader board was and it said 4% but I said no its not my friend told me it was at 100% and he thought I was lying but I wasn't my friend told him it all but he still thought I was lying like I said my friend was playing president for his first time when ever he was messing with the taxes he raised them individually for every player he didn't just raise taxes so he told me he did  because he thought turning up the taxes for each player one by one was how you did it I never intended to lie to staff I would never so I was wanted this to be fixed up I don't think it was right at all that I got a warn when I was not trying to lie and i was just taking my friends word. 

Sincerely SpinXO  

2021-04-12.thumb.png.bc6c2c050aecfd939807ec63524e6614.png

Edited by Spin_XO

• Spin_XO changed the title to Odyssey- False warn report

I'm the friend Buddah i would like to confirm that i told odyssey that i, Buddah  told SpinXO that it was 100% and I'm sorry cause its my first time being president and i had no clue on how to work the taxes so i just added taxes individually to 100% thinking that it makes it to where he can assassinate me, so its my fault and i am truly sorry

Sincerely, Buddah

+Support
Honest mistake from the players involved 
If anything should of been done would of been a jail mistakes happen
Odyssey should of brought the person he was assassinating to confirm it

Edited by ICE

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

I have told you many times that the taxes were 4% at the time. I even checked the screen at spawn to double check, and I was correct about it. You on the other hand stuck to your original statement. Rather than admitting fault and saying it was a misunderstanding, you stuck to your point that taxes were 100%. I should've talked to the one that was being assassinated, that's my fault, but I tried to inform you and you insisted that you were correct, hence the warn

1 hour ago, Buddah said:

I'm the friend Buddah i would like to confirm that i told odyssey that i, Buddah  told SpinXO that it was 100% and I'm sorry cause its my first time being president and i had no clue on how to work the taxes so i just added taxes individually to 100% thinking that it makes it to where he can assassinate me, so its my fault and i am truly sorry

Sincerely, Buddah

+Support seems like a misunderstanding between all parties involved but for future reference always check the board at spawn or /advert Taxes?

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

14 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

21 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support

^^

That bald Aussie Guy