Should this person be staff  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Lucas

What is your steam name?: Russianweeb69

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:519092403

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been staff on a 5m server a year or 2 ago

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Maybe a year ago end 2019 begin 2020

What date did you make your forums account? April 4th 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Silver 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2

Have you donated? i was given silver

What rank are you applying for? trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not currently 1739551855_Screenshot(242).thumb.png.c7353bc1cc2872c9b6a60ccc7c164516.png

Have you read the staff guidelines: yes

Timezone: CEST 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): None applying for tmod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I am very active, and ive been on this community for a while, i can keep my cool, i attempt to help people when needed if people break rules i most likely have a clip of it and report it. im a veteran roleplayer ive been roleplaying for about 5 years ive read MOTD Many times, i know almost every rule (including self breaching rules). im pretty well known by the staff team (not in a bad way). i check forums regularly i do not post alot. i am not biased if someone breaks a rule i do not care who it is they will receive an according punishment ive seen alot of people during off hours breaking rules and Staff sometimes not being on. i learn very fast, if im interested in learning new things, i have a very good eye for details i know how to handle stressful situations and when needed i can provide evidence from sits ive dealt with. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: i would give them a formal for Disrespect of a staff member along with a MRDM warn and since cant i ban i would have to request a higher ranking staff member to issue a 5 day ban. 

Edited by russianweeb69

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

-Support

Everything looks fine except one major contributing factor, you need 25+ forum posts, which you currently have 3. I advise spending more time in-game and on the forums, and attenpt applying again. Posting opinions on Suggestions, making Test Logs in RP branches, or opinions on applications is an excellent way to perform this! 😁

• Like 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

7 hours ago, NeoID said:

-Support

Everything looks fine except one major contributing factor, you need 25+ forum posts, which you currently have 3. I advise spending more time in-game and on the forums, and attenpt applying again. Posting opinions on Suggestions, making Test Logs in RP branches, or opinions on applications is an excellent way to perform this! 😁

I believe this is only a recommended thing and not a must.

A side from that, the app is meh.
-/+ Support

Screenshot 2021-04-12 162937.png

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

+ support 

+ Very Active Nu7 member.

+ A really nice guy, who has been very kind to new players which i think is great for a staff member.

- Not very active on forums just needs to up that a bit.

11 minutes ago, Dang said:

+ support 

+ Very Active Nu7 member.

+ A really nice guy, who has been very kind to new players which i think is great for a staff member.

- Not very active on forums just needs to up that a bit.

Changing my mind for that +support

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

+Support

- You are quite active on the server

- You are a mature player who follows rules and  respects other members 

- You have previous experience in staffing and you have been on the server for a bit

- You recently just made a forums account so I would recommend getting more familiar with the forums.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gamikzone said:

+Support

- You are quite active on the server

- You are a mature player who follows rules and  respects other members 

- You have previous experience in staffing and you have been on the server for a bit

- You recently just made a forums account so I would recommend getting more familiar with the forums.

Yus, great guy from my in game & TS interactions with him 🙂

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;