Thomas's ban appeal- Denied

Thomas4Dec

1. Steam Name: Thomas4Dec

2. Ingame Name: Shock LCPL Thomas 5672

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:564532514

4. Ban Length: one week

5. Admin that Banned you: Doesn't say, most likely Pixel Cat 

6. Reason for Ban: Acting like an idiot in PM's

7. Dispute: I Private Messaged Pixel Cat a YouTube link to rick roll him and i got banned for an entre week, it doesn't say who banned me but all is says is "Banned. Acting like an idiot in PM's Banned for one week"  I would understand if i got banned for like an hour but an entire week because i rick rolled a youtuber. Keep in mind that was the only person i PM'd. 

Screenshot (56).png

If you cant find the person who banned you, you can easily look in the section "BANS" on the site, which in this case, it was Emoo that banned you, the HoS.

Edited by xDD

Head Squad Lead Don Jire IF4

Official Chestbox Gang Member

You were banned by the Head of Staff Emoo

Considering you were banned by our "Head of Staff" they most likely had a valid reason to ban you.. I wouldnt advise sending a Youtuber a Rickroll link when he is on to make content and by doing that your just being a nuisance to him 

-Support

• Like 3
  • Dislike 2

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

8 minutes ago, MrPickle said:

Considering you were banned by our "Head of Staff" they most likely had a valid reason to ban you.. I wouldnt advise sending a Youtuber a Rickroll link when he is on to make content and by doing that your just being a nuisance to him 

-Support

I understand that i probably shouldn't have done that, but when it comes to a youtuber, doing things like rick rolling them is good content, epically for him given the fact that he is the kind of youtuber who likes the crazy stupid content, but i shouldn't be banned for a week maybe like a day or two at least.

9 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

+Support
image.thumb.png.fb09097204a2afaa5bf51aca3486a0f3.png

alright well thanks for showing me that but, I understand that i probably shouldn't have done that, but when it comes to a youtuber, doing things like rick rolling them is good content, epically for him given the fact that he is the kind of youtuber who likes the crazy stupid content, but i shouldn't be banned for a week maybe like a day or two at least.

-Support.

The point of having youtubers playing on our server is so that they bring new people to the server.
You being a nuisance to them or being dumb in their DMs doesnt only make you look bad it makes the server look bad.

If Pixel had reported you to the SMT team then they will take action as your actions reflect the community.
It's obvious Pixel thought you were being a "nuisance" if he reported you therefore I believe the ban is valid.

7 hours ago, MrPickle said:

-Support

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

5 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

-Support.

The point of having youtubers playing on our server is so that they bring new people to the server.
You being a nuisance to them or being dumb in their DMs doesnt only make you look bad it makes the server look bad.

If Pixel had reported you to the SMT team then they will take action as your actions reflect the community.
It's obvious Pixel thought you were being a "nuisance" if he reported you therefore I believe the ban is valid.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

-Support
-------------
-I understand it might have been a joke, but there is a really valid reason for this and somewhat I don't know what to tell ya mate.
A) You were banned by the Head of Staff. Technically only Head of Staff+ can deal with this and I most likely believe the Managers or even Zeeptin himself who allow Pixel Cat to come onto the server and advertise it don't want someone sending him a Rick Roll link. So I don't know if they really want to accept this.
B) You really shouldn't be messing around with Pixel Cat unless he interacts with you really and don't try to force interaction either. I mean unless you got reasons like he cloaking around on Bridge (Yes this happened). You sending him a rick roll link is you wanting attention really.
C) I understand Pixel Cat is a minge, but he is sponsored by GamingLight so he is kind of untouchable unless he does something REALLY bad. Some people don't like him, but he has a lot of free room to do stuff.
D) Since this ban most likely is considered Valid the FAQ states "
FAQ.thumb.PNG.5199617c0e282e407bb118dd5ace2ab0.PNG
" So the best thing you can do at this time is wait out your ban, unless the Head of Staff+ does decide that you should be unbanned, but I ain't Head of Staff+ so I am just saying wait for what they say.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster