DemiTheDuck

In-Game Name: DemiTheDuck

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) :  STEAM_0:0:109456933

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 2 weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: EXP R Researcher

What is your timezone?: GMT

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No I do not 

How Active are you? (1/10): 10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): image.png.5f2f3bcb2f9487f75d9a6a3cd6d362cf.png 

So the first one was years ago and I dont even remember it. I started playing years ago when the map we are currently on came out for the first time. The NITRP|FailRP|Minge was again years ago. None of these I remember so I cant give a reason for them. But what I can remember is me coming on for the first time and I started to be a minge because I knew nothing about ScpRp and what to do.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: So I think I should be on an even team because I have a really good Knowledge of Scraps. I watch nearly every video that Scp Exploration and The Volgur (Who voiced Scp 049). I read a lot of Scp wiki and I have been watching/reading about it for years. I have a lot of event ideas that I will explain in "Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):". I want to make events so the server is even more enjoyable than it already is. I was staff before (Moderator) but I resigned due to personal reasons, but i'm back now. I see a decent amount of events on the server and there are some that I really want to do that would make the server a lot more enjoyable. I love to make people have a good time and If I could make events I'm positive that I can achieve that with Event Staff.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):  I would like to do an event where Scp-1000 still rule the earth. There would be a portal in the foundation and a portal in Ci Base which leads to a foresty area. Scp-1000 instances would be roaming around and the forest and for each Scp-1000 instance they capture they get a prize of 5k. (A Scp-1000 instance can be Fear Rped). Scp-1000 would have Zombie Claws and Ci/Foundation use their own weapons. The Foundation and Ci are against eachother and the side who has the most Scp-1000 Instances captured and brought back through the portal get a bigger prize determined on how much instances are captured. Ci and Foundation can work together to collect as much Scp-1000 instances as they can but they get a smaller prize each. THey can kill Scp-1000 instances but after a short amount of time they come back and killing a Scp-1000 instance gets them no rewards. They dont have a Nlr timer but if they are still in the dimension before the portal closes, the instances of Scp-1000 they have in there dont count and a Bigger Scp-1000 instance spawns in killing them.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favourite Is Scp-3008 because I love the thought of being stuck in a infinite ikea where only the lucky people can escape. This idea of people from multiple dimensions intreges me and huge monster 'employees' attacking you after the lights get turned off is just really interesting.

Edited by DemiTheDuck

+/- Support, leaning +support

+ Unique event idea, sounds kinda fun
+ No warns except two decently old ones
+ Decent amount of time on the server

- I personally don't know who you are, and you're only an AR in research. You are apparently ex-staff though so I wanna hear more people talk about it

Honestly, 

+Support

Ive seen you put a good second of time into SCP-RP as of late

Seems alright of a guy

Well active

Only one warn, but it exceedes 4 months.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector