Georgie's Senior Command Application

Georgie_

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

I want to say thank you to all that are reading this, inside, and outside of GENSEC. Any criticism and comments are openly welcome, I thrive on it!

1. Steam Name?: georgie

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:36180961

3. Roster Name?: Georgie

4. Current Rank?: 1LT

5. When were you promoted?: March 27, 2021

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: Since Feb 5th or 6th, 2021

7.  Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+):

To start off, I believe that I possess the ability to conduct myself as a Senior Command member for a multitude of reasons. I am well mannered, demonstrate humility, and conduct myself appropriately as a member of command efficiently, and effectively. I hold myself accountable for everything that I have done in my time in the branch. I display humility with others while on the server, as well as everywhere else. I am firm, but I also believe that I am fair, and give unbiased reasoning and decision making if any issue or situation to brought to my attention.

Granted, I haven’t been a command member for very long, which I believe can get me in this process, though I can affirm that my continued experience as a Contract Manager for over two years assists me in delegation of my duties as a command member, and makes me an outstanding Senior Command applicant.

Secondly, I want to show people inside and outside of the branch, that Senior Command can be active, and be easily approachable if any issues are to occur, which brings me to my point I made in the last paragraph. I want the branch to look great, and I am highly motivated in continuing to make that happen every day. This position is something isn’t just given out to everybody at free will, it’s an entrusted position. I can say surely, that anybody that walks by a SCMD member thinks “I want to be that person.” It’s a position that’s looked upon highly, and only the best deserve it. That’s where I believe myself, as well as other applicants should belong, this is in order to further advance the mission to make GENSEC the greatest branch that it can be.

Lastly, I enjoy this server a lot, it’s one of the only servers in my life that I have actually invested time into. I feel like that should be taken into consideration. The recent actions that have happened this week were nothing short of atrocious and abysmal. In an effort and personal promise to myself, I ensure to uphold transparency, truthfulness, and professionalism as a member of Senior Command in GENSEC. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I wish all other applicants the best of luck.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?:

If something such as this were to occur, I would request that the Officer speak with me privately in the bunks. I would advise the Officer as follows; "Hey man, I've noticed that you have been leaving D Block repeatedly. As of right now you're not in any trouble. But I am letting you know now, that Enlisted personnel are only allowed to exit D Block when given proper authorization from a SGT, or higher. Because this is a violation of the GENSEC SOP. If you need to go AFK a number of times, just flag off the job, or put AFK in your name, and go do what you need to do, and come back when you're done. I don't want to remove you for something as small as this, but it can be a issue if it persists..'

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?:

I would speak with the NCO privately as well, but I would rather say 'Hey man, just as an FYI, unless you're going out of D Block for a legitimate reason, I need you to stay in D Block. Rather than leaving constantly, remain in bunks until what you need to do IRL is finished if that's the case. If you're going to other areas of the facility for no reason, as well as just by yourself, then action will be taken, due to there being no reason that you are roaming around the site by yourself. As an NCO, you are held to a higher standard among enlisted.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?:

I'd request the E-11 Private to stop immediately, and to speak with me outside in D Block intersection. I would advise to the Private, that under no circumstances, is E-11 allowed inside of D Block without authorization from a Deputy Site Director or above. Furthermore, attempting to take command of another person’s branch is unequivocally unprofessional, and is not tolerated. Not only by GENSEC, but any other branch would find this intolerable. If he continues to be argumentative at this point, I would use my video footage regarding this encounter, and forward it over to E-11 LCMD, starting with a 2nd Lieutenant in that branch.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words:

To begin, after making sure a DNP is not in place, I would request that they meet me in bunks, and congratulate them on entering the next generation of NCO’s, and they are being promoted to the rank of Sergeant. I would first confirm that they have a forums account with GamingLight. Secondly, send them the GENSEC NCO guide. Then, I would take the time to read this with them in its entirety, including that they’re eligible for Security Sniper, and joining the FTO program. I also would go over that they can call Hands Up / Partial Lockdown on conditions black and orange. As well as moving on to explaining how to write down an activity log in #nco-activity-log. Finally, advising them that they are now eligible to apply for Junior Command. After all those steps are successfully completed, I would apply their whitelist to Junior NCO, as with the Security Sniper, and Security Trainer jobs if they requested these, and after I went over the training with them.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this. I hope everyone is doing well, and I wish all other applicants the best of luck.

Edited by Georgie_
  • Like 1

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

1 hour ago, ACOG vR4PTOR said:

+ Support

- Georgie is easily one of the most mature command members on the server

- Georgie is extremely dedicated to security 

- Really knows a lot about being a leader and the responsibilities that come with

-Very strong leader

BIG + SUPPORT

Could not have said it better myself.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ACOG vR4PTOR said:

+ Support

- Really knows a lot about being a leader and the responsibilities that come with

-Very strong leader

+Support!

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

3 hours ago, ACOG vR4PTOR said:

+ Support

-Very strong leader

Amazing guy +support

• Thanks 1

Frfr

5 hours ago, ACOG vR4PTOR said:

+ Support

-Very strong leader

• Thanks 1

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

22 hours ago, ACOG vR4PTOR said:

+ Support

-Very strong leader

+ Support

• Thanks 1

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

On 4/7/2021 at 6:56 AM, ACOG vR4PTOR said:

+ Support

-Very strong leader

You got this dude.  You definitely deserve it!

• Thanks 1

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

+Support

Nice kiddo and man who tries to be serious with me but I do bonk a lot. He's a man who will buy you in times if you're captured except when Rektify has you caused PROFIT. Man's got dedication and shows good leadership qualities so letsss gooooo. 

• Thanks 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

1 hour ago, Rektify said:

+Support

Nice kiddo and man who tries to be serious with me but I do bonk a lot. He's a man who will buy you in times if you're captured except when Rektify has you caused PROFIT. Man's got dedication and shows good leadership qualities so letsss gooooo. 

Also, already got major.

• Gaminglight Love 1

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

6 hours ago, Kenneth Slick said:

Also, already got major.

Needs more major

• Laughing 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• Star locked this topic