Should Idle be a Trial Moderator  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Idle be a Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Idle

What is your steam name?: Idle

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:581059856

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was a Moderator on Icefuse imperial rp

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  Mid February 2021

What date did you make your forums account? 3/15/2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?none

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 https://imgur.com/gallery/aKe1OD5

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank as Trial moderator is because of my ability to be active on staff this is important so there is always someone who can be there to take sits and make the server a better place for everyone. Another reason i believe i deserve my rank is is my knowledge on the server in general this is important because if someone has a question or I'm in a sit i can know what to do in that situation or answer the question. Another reason i believe i deserve my rank is my ability to communicate well this is important because it can deal with the situation better. Another reason i believe i deserve my rank is my ability to take sits consistently this is important because if there's a lot sits needed i would be able to take them consistently. Another reason i believe i deserve my rank is my ability to deal with someone even if they bother me i would still be respectful and treat them fairly this is important because treating someone unfair can lead to them disliking the server/staff

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring them to a rooftop/secluded area so i would not be Interfering with roleplay, i would ask the person to calm down and if they continue to diss I would gag them and then i would open logs to see how many were either Rdm'd or Ardm'd, I would then explain to them why what they were doing is not allowed and that I would suggest to them that after they have been warned/jailed i would let them know they should read over the MOTD then i would warn them for MRDM/NITR/NCWS/staff diss. Then I would get a higher up to give him a 5 day ban.

Edited by g h o s t
The warns pic link was broken

-Support
Use "Another Reason" in almost every sentence to extend it
I personally don't think your ready for Trial Moderator
Editing your app is not allowed but you only edited to fix the link so not to harsh
Your App definitely does need some work on
All and All I just don't see you ready/fit to be a staff member

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support

Edited application 

application is okay but could be better

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png