• Yes
    • No

in-Game Name: Lil Jon 

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) :  STEAM_0:1:503506920

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff):Moderator 

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 3 and a half weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: CI 1LT 

What is your timezone?: Central

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6-7 Ive been knowing about the scp world for a quite while since l was like 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Yes i used to be a GM in a starwars rp server

How Active are you? (1/10): 8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 5    Feb 27 2021 NLR l Lying to staff  Scp rp by noah lee I broke nlr on d-class by like 3 seconds and I lied i guess he had a clip of me lying which i don't think is true  No dissrespect to noah but that warn did not seem reasonable.  Feb 2 2019  LTAP/Failrp Police rp Honestly this was my brother i did not play gaminglight back in 2019 but my brother did and he was a minge, March 23 2021 RDM Police Rp Me and this dude were robbing stuff together then he got arrested so i shot the cop that aressted him but i could not do that because we had to be family in order for me to shoot him? March 19 2019 ltap fail rp  Like i stated before It was my brother, Feb 2 2019 [RDM] Was my brother once again .

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Well at first I did not want to be ET because I had to much stuff on my plate already but that stuff was just stressing me and making me want to quit the server but ET seems like the perfect opportunity to make me feel more excited to play the server when I can host events and generaly just have fun on the server and for everyone else to have fun too. The main reason why I am even applying because this one Trainee made this event that was so fun that changed my whole mood on the server made me actually want to play the server a lot more and to help people have fun on the server too because this server does not have to be serious and just fighting in combat  all day events make people actually want to play the game like d-class event those are always fun. Look I know I don't have the best reputation on the server with 5 warns but I changed my way one day I hope be one of  a server leader not just for the power but just to make the server better cause not gonna lie but these past few months the server have not been the same and I want to change that.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): It would Be could the Shape shifter event. It's where a unknow personal first starts off as heading to the facility BUT he seems familiar he is dressed in a suit and tie hiding his true form asking for entrance in the facility he is shape shifted into one of a foundation personal know as [REDACTED] So they let him in and at first he walk around for a bit then hides some where in order to shape shift then he shape shift as MTF checking scp cc's but not checking if they are contained but  stealing them silently he also turns off the lights if he gets called out he either executes the person and or shapeshift into another form and as soon as he collects all the scp's he can get he takes them with him to town then hopes to set them free to the real world as his true form is a anomalous scp that the foundation  have been trying to find for months once he as set free all the scp's in town it would lead to a code nuke which will rp end the event

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: 049 Because he is more of the smarter scp's I think you can do anything if you put your mind to it and 049 is a great example of that he maybe smart but also does not lack in combat  in game in my opinion basically im saying If you now how to use the he can be really powerful.

Edited by YaBoiJon

+ Support 

Lil John is well-known in the community being a staff member and CI Command. The event makes sense and is alright, I just highly recommend proof reading your paragraphs and such as you have a 191 word event explanation that’s two sentences. Lots of run on sentences like that really confuse the intent and meaning of some sentences and can cause lots of issues. 

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

+/- Support

+Good guy in CI

+Experienced member of the community

-So, recently, you’ve had some issues with scheduling. Twice now you’ve been striked for being unable to meet mandatory duties in CI. So, I would like to see definite improvement on that first.

Other than that, all seems fit!

• Like 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

9 hours ago, NeoID said:

+/- Support

+Good guy in CI

-So, recently, you’ve had some issues with scheduling. Twice now you’ve been striked for being unable to meet mandatory duties in CI. So, I would like to see definite improvement on that first.

• Like 1

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

On 4/13/2021 at 11:08 AM, NeoID said:

+/- Support

+Good guy in CI

Yes That is true i have been having some issues with school and some big testing things called STAAR Test (If you live in Texas you know what im talking about) But that was for those couple of weeks and now i got everything situated 

On 4/11/2021 at 12:57 PM, Kenneth Slick said:

+ Support 

Lil John is well-known in the community being a staff member and CI Command. The event makes sense and is alright, I just highly recommend proof reading your paragraphs and such as you have a 191 word event explanation that’s two sentences. Lots of run on sentences like that really confuse the intent and meaning of some sentences and can cause lots of issues. 

• Like 1

With Best Regards

Current MTF E11 2LT Banner , Former CI Delta-Command  

On 4/13/2021 at 7:08 PM, NeoID said:

+/- Support

+Good guy in CI

• Like 1

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector