Nemson GameMaster Application

Nemson

In-game name: Nemson

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:209328961 

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:  NCO SF / CDT RG / Apprentice Inqusitorius

Have you donated to the server?: Yes 

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?:  About Like A Week And Little Bit More Idk Exactly In Hours But Am On For At Least Like 4-5 Daily So 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Pretty Well But I Would Probably Need To Catch Up I Havent Watch The Episodes Of The Mandalorian But The Main Movies I Did I Mean Its Hard For Me To Rember Some Stuff But Its Ok Amount I Would Say

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Well I Want To Host Sims For All The Battalions Just To Make It A Little Bit Of Fun Same Goes For The Events, And Also There Is Sometimes Like SIM/Training Request So I Would Want To Help Out With That Too.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I Am Trusted By Many People I Dont Mess Around, I Never Intend To Crash The Server I Mean I Enjoy This Server A Lot And I Wouldnt Do Such A Thing To The Server, I Am A Really Responsible Guy So I Take What I Do And Make Sure Its 100% Not Doing Anything Bad To The Server.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: For Most Part Yet And Am Pretty Sure The Commands I Would Need To Know, I Know Them

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No Just Starting But I Know The Base Of What They Do

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  Well On-ship like rebels following ISB people and they get on the ship trying to kill the guy who they are after and if they have anyone stopping them they would open fire on them / off-ship could be like we got the information about rebel base being in the planet of hoth and basicly the main object of the troopers would be going and destroy that base

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give weapon_cc2018_dual_dc15p name / Am Pretty Sure ?

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yeah !model ^ models/epangelmatikes/RoyalGuard/Royal_Guard.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yeah

+Good app
                                            +Good guy

+ Ok activity

Edited by GMII Nice

+Support

- Decent activity

- Knows ULX commands

- Has good intentions

- Weak app

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

-SUPPORT
Weak App
I Haven't Really Seen u much

Good Intention's

Good Luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+support

+honestly nemson app is small but efficient if you read it it has good and simple answers

+he also could help SF with sims alot we have been trying to get another gm and he has good intentions

+he is active its just he normally is talking to us and working in SF outside of them game and also doing this as a moderator

+i think nemsons could be also a good add due to his time zone and it could support gms alot

Edited by robertomanjini
  • Like 1

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

Accepted!

Please contact a GM V+ in order to get trained

If you have any questions you can contact me on discord (milford#1700)

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

• Frog locked this topic