SCP 096 SPEED UPDATE - Denied

Franciscoo

Post name: “SCP 096 SPeed update”

What are you suggesting? - I suggest to increase SCP-096 speed a bit

How would this change better the server? -  This would have more sense about the job because we know that nobody can run or be safe from SCP 096 if you see his face.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Well, If you see him it would be an instant kill as we know, unless you have an ascensor next to you

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Every person who uses SCP 096

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

096 is already faster then most, and I don't think that speed is the issue most people have when playing 096, I think it's doors being shut in your face.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 hours ago, Phillers said:

096 is already faster then most, and I don't think that speed is the issue most people have when playing 096, I think it's doors being shut in your face.

yea jokes on you if you run faster than me im CLOSE THIS DOOR IN YOURFACE AHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA
tho for real -support i feel this is uneeded

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

The amount of time I've seen 096 completely miss his SWEP kills is hilarious. Not only with the bad hit reg, but also because its inherent speed makes it difficult (especially with usual game delay). 

-Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+ Support

imo 096 its kinda weak and easy to rc, in theory it should be fast af and break doors almost instantly, but in game its not that fast and if you close doors on its face is easy to outrun, if you lock a door 096 needs to call a sit, wait for admins, etc etc... by that point you already managed to hide, looking at its face should mean death basically.

playing scp 096 its confusing and kinda boring, easier to re-contain than 173.

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

+support

Yes it is correct in lore, however this is a gmod server and so it needs to be balanced and fair or else its not fun.

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 1:23 PM, Rektify said:

The amount of time I've seen 096 completely miss his SWEP kills is hilarious. Not only with the bad hit reg, but also because its inherent speed makes it difficult (especially with usual game delay). 

-Support

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 3/29/2021 at 3:14 PM, Krieg666 said:

+ Support

imo 096 its kinda weak and easy to rc, in theory it should be fast af and break doors almost instantly, but in game its not that fast and if you close doors on its face is easy to outrun, if you lock a door 096 needs to call a sit, wait for admins, etc etc... by that point you already managed to hide, looking at its face should mean death basically.

playing scp 096 its confusing and kinda boring, easier to re-contain than 173.

• 3 weeks later...

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."