Vice Event Team Application

Vice

In-Game Name: Vice

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:111395341

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Admin

How many hours do you have on the server?: 3 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know the Motd fairly well as an admin

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 1 warn for RDM from 2017

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): i want to join the event team so that i can help fellow Event team members and make people in the server have a memorable time on the server. i have also been Gaming light event team before as an MillRP event team member. it was really fun and i have been missing being able to participate in the making of events. i love to make both RP events and Fun type of events. i also feel like event team will increase my experience and know how of staff and how ULX works as i have set up ULX on servers before and i still dont know everything i can do with it. i am also almost always one during the night during weekends and would love to hold late events for players that play late. I am also try to remain very mature about everything i do and events dont change that i will try to take events seriously so that everyone can have their fun 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I have done this event before as MillRP event team

Bascaily one person is selected to have a sniper, in this instance an AWP. and the rest of the people have cars. the people with the cars have to ram and kill or knock of the person of the platform or get close enough to hit the person with a melee weapon and the person with the sniper has to kill the people in the cars with the sniper 

the people in the cars will be set to low health so it only 1 or 2 shots

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: anytime after 5pm EST

Saturday and Sunday: Anytime I'm available 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: I have 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support

- Active 

- Mature 

- Friendly 

- Good application 

- come up with great Ideas

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

3 hours ago, yh said:

+Support

- Active 

- Mature 

- Friendly 

- Good application 

- Would definitely be a good fit for Event Team 

Best of luck! 

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

+ Support

-Active

-Mature and professional

-Great Application

-Previous event team experience 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru