Nefario CI Application

BadTimeInbound

In-game Name: Nefario

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63965970

DiscordID: 289459607544397827

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I have read and listened to hundreds of SCP articles.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I believe I should be accepted into R&D because I love to roleplay. I'm constantly doing experiments on my other life, but as R&D all moral restrictions are lifted. I've never really seen things from the other side. I've always wanted to experience being an R&D. Sleuth in particular deeply intrigues me. I usually align myself as more support oriented roles when I play. I've got to admit, direct combat isn't my strong suit. Thanks for the consideration, - Nefario

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have roleplayed extensively on other lives, participating in many of the major tests over my time playing the server.

How active can you be? I play on the server for hours on end every day.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes.

Accepted!
Please request Chaos Tags in discord, and request a trainer in our "Text-To-Train" channel! An R&D FTO should be with you shortly to begin training!

If you have any questions, or concerns, please feel free to DM me via discord: Neo#2337

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

• Bread locked this topic