Ban Appeal- Denied

ajvick0075

- Support

-No real dispute for the claim 

You were banned for failure to comply with management on 9/7/2017 by Snar. Here's the ban page that has it on it: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198166260700

EDIT: Dispute was put in, but ban seems to be for a valid reason

Edited by Beelzebub

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

Oh okay, the guy that abused his powers by rdming me over and over again, I kinda remember it now. He wanted me to say sorry because Him and his police friends set spike strips on the road randomly and then arrested me for nothing, then proceeded to kill me over and over again. Plus you are talking 4 years ago, I dont cause trouble, you can look at my ban history on any server I have been on. I have been an upper staff member on multiple servers. I am a fair player, he was just trying to bully me into saying something, so since I never said sorry for nothing be banned me. I would really like to play again, I didnt get much of a chance honestly.

Is Snar even playing anymore? Atleast give me a chance to show I am not like what he said. He gave me no chance at all.

Snar is still around, he is currently a Super Admin on PRP. I doubt he will remember a situation from 2017. But I doubt the ban was for no reason. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

4 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

-No real dispute for the claim 

You were banned for failure to comply with management on 9/7/2017 by Snar. Here's the ban page that has it on it: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198166260700

EDIT: Dispute was put in, but ban seems to be for a valid reason

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support 

-You got blacklisted for "Failure to comply with management. Failure to act as a proper staff member on Gaminglight." a few years back

-Blacklists are non appealable 

-Made 2 Ban Appeals

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor