Harry's Nu7 Grenadier application

Murderous Muffin

In Game Name: Harry
Nu-7 Rank (Must be SGT+): SM
Level (Must be 65+): 75

Why do you think you are worthy of receiving Grenadier? (80+ word minimum): I think I am worthy because I think that you do not only recieve this class, but also a lot of responsibiliy that comes with this class. Also I understand the dangers and possibilities as no other that do come with this class. I know I just got reinstated, but since then till now nothing changed to my responsibility or my capabilities. I will still use this class as I have before and no other way than that. 

Explain how you would utilize Grenadier to the best of your ability (65+ word minimum): Explosives are not to be used in unnecessary situations for example: two D-class have escaped into HCZ you and your buddy are responding to it. You decide to use your highly valued explosives on these D-class. Straight after this CI enter and you have used your precious explosives and are not able to use it against the more threatening enemies. Another example is in small corridors or rooms with a considerable amout of people in it friend or foe it does not matter at that time. If they are all foe the chances of killing yourself with and explosive is greater than average. And with foes and friendlies combined you will probably damage or even kill some of your comrades within this small space. Ofcourse if this small area is sealed off and I get the chance of ending all of the enimies in one go I will not hesitate to take and utilize that chance.

A CI raid has been called at Gate A, you're on Grenadier - what do you do? This can vary from person to person, but give your best answer: I will not lonewolf I will act the way I normally do when I respond with a diffrent class. But like I explained earlier safety above all. I will not allow myself to make a mistake with this class that could result in bad news.

Have you read the Grenadier Rules, and do you agree to abide by them? This should never be no: Yes I agree.

Edited by Murderous Muffin

"In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."

+/- Support
Active
Pretty nice person in general
Decent at PVP

Just got reinstated into Nu7
Overall good applicant but I think you need a bit more time into the branch for getting such a high responsibility!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic