SCP-354 addition - Denied

Its Buck

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-354  The red pool.

2. Link(s) to player models: N/A

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: N/A

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? N/A

5. Why should we add this SCP? I think this SCP should be added because it would help event team make more stories for their SCP and  allow research another passive SCP to test on, I hope it would replace the Acid below the bridges in LCZ > HCZ and HCZ > EZ It would add more color to the map aswell.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP-354 is essentially a keter class SCP that can produce aggressive SCP from itself. 

7. Extra information: http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-354

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

This would basically do nothing though. 
Let's just keep this one purely for events.
-Support.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+ / - Support leaning towards positive

Its a neat idea but, I don't know where on the map they could put it. Under the acid bridges would be bad because the SCP would have no way to move around the site when it would self breach. There are to many moving pieces with this SCP to have it in the game. You would have to have a ET turn you into a different creature evetime you flag on to the SCP because there is not just 1 creature. I guess you could just leave it as a for show SCP that you have to have ET play as like SCP 079, but I don't know. I would like to see what others think about this first. Despite what I have said, I think it could be worked out.

to clarify, the SCP would not be playable, meaning there is no need to self breach, ET can use it for a backstory, and research can do test as seen fit on it

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

5 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

to clarify, the SCP would not be playable, meaning there is no need to self breach, ET can use it for a backstory, and research can do test as seen fit on it

How do you test on the water at the bottom of the pool? What meaningfull test could you do on it?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

3 hours ago, Phillers said:

How do you test on the water at the bottom of the pool? What meaningfull test could you do on it?

Mixing it with algae, see how different SCP react when submerged, 

RETIRED

-Support

I dont think that we would have an Keter Class SCP that can produce dangerous creatures below the bridges to EZ and LCZ. I get that it would be like ET only playing as these monsters, but they could break to EZ and screw over the site within a few minutes.

It would be sitting there doing nothing at all, just another thing to keep an eye on.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

7 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

Mixing it with algae, see how different SCP react when submerged, 

The entire idea of SCP 354 is to produce keter-class SCPs. That's the whole fun of it. On top of that, I don't think we could replace the acid with a pool of red. If anything, I'd prefer ET make use of the lakes and pools on surface as an idea for SCP 354. Overall, -Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia