Derek Vinyard Warn Appeal- Denied

Derek Vinyard

All 2017-2018 Warns Removal - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: Sonny Crockett

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73003158

The admin's name in-game: A Multitutde

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Mr Valkryie is the main one

What warning did you receive: Many over the course of my playthrough during 2017-2018 but it was because i was a different person then and thats what i made clear during my ban appeal that was accepted and since the almost month since then ive only had 3 warns and one of which was for having an AK-47 as the mayor..... I really think all my past warns should be forgiven and a fresh warn start should be given because im facing a month ban for 3 warns, and the final of which was having an AK-47 as a mayor.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): None

Why do you think this warn was false: I think that i should be forgiven because i have made a pledge within my 2021 playthrough of the server that i would be a better player and person and i believe i have achieved that. In almost a month i have only recieved 3 warns, 1 of which was for having AK-47 as a mayor and one of which was for "Protesting" even though i didint know it was against the rules and the admin didint chose to explain it to me and after i was told of Zeeptins amazing reasoning behind it i agreed. Also i dont think saying "The Police commit atrocities, we need reform" is much of a disrespectful protest.... I am asking for forgiveness for my warns up to 2021 because i got a fresh unban and its a 2nd chance and these are the only things holding me back because everybody makes bad judgements or mistakes sometimes and i dont think i wanna be permabanned if i get 7+ warns in the time i continue to play this server, which will be as long as i can.

Any extra information:

• Like 1

+1

I've been playing with him the last couple weeks and he is genuinely a good person and I believe he is no longer the person he was 3-4 years ago and deserves a fresh start. No one deserves a month ban for getting warned about having a gun out as a mayor. Throughout the 4 years of him coming on this server, only 3 warns are from this year. I think he has changed for the better and deserves a fresh start.

There used to be a system that allowed people in your position to have any warnings over a particular age removed. But, sadly enough people would abuse that and it later was negated so now warns over 3 months old are no longer appealable. 

Sadly, I must -Support.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

47 minutes ago, Lime King said:

-Support
-warns over 3 months old are not appeable even if it was by Valkyrie 
-warns stay for a reason 
-dont get warned din the future and you have nothing to worry about!

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

3 hours ago, Lime King said:

-Support
-warns over 3 months old are not appeable even if it was by Valkyrie 
-warns stay for a reason 
-dont get warned din the future and you have nothing to worry about!

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Major - Support

-Warns Over 3 Months May NOT be Appealed

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-support as stated above 

-Warns over 3 months may not be appealed

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar