Should I be a Forums Diplomat?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Forums Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Azir

Steam Name: [GL] AZIR!

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526851212

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? ImperialRp | Admin  | Support 1

How often are you online on the forums? I'm on the forums everyday, I keep it open on my 2nd monitor and look through it throughout the day.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I'm qualified to be a forums diplomat because of how active I am on the forums and have around 180 some posts. I mainly wanna be a support agent to help GamingLight even more, I'm currently Admin, Support 1, and ex gamemaster V+ so I feel like I have a lot of experience being a staff member. As well as I don't plan on leaving GamingLight soon so I would love to help the community as much as I can while I'm here.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I would consider myself to have good judgement as a Admin and Command member on Imperial, I have to make tough decisions daily whether it be to warn someone for breaking a rule or just striking someone within my regiment. A tough decision I've had to make before is when 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?  I would ask them to please stop spamming other sections on the forums and them point them in the right direction which would be the Ban Appeals section, however if they don't listen I would let them know they're on their last warning and that they need to stop if they don't I'll just put them on "Content Moderation"

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would just ask them to please keep it to +/- supports if they aren't able to do that then I would just put them on content moderation or bring it to a higher up.

+Support
-Active on Forums
-Great Admin
-Would be a good fit

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

9 hours ago, mikey! said:

+Support
-Active on Forums
-Great Admin
-Would be a good fit

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

+SUPPORT
Friendly
active
helpful
would be a great fit!
good luck 🙂

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

On 3/23/2021 at 11:11 AM, mikey! said:

+Support
-Active on Forums
-Great Admin
-Would be a good fit

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

On 3/23/2021 at 10:11 AM, mikey! said:

+Support
-Active on Forums
-Great Admin
-Would be a good fit

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

Application Accepted!

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomats, your application has been approved! You will be receiving more information on onboarding onto the Forum Diplomat team via discord!

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021