Jameshi's 48-Hour Notice

Jameshi34

I've gotta push through the final quarter of school and I simply won't have the time to manage being Senior CMD in 2 branches. However since I joined CMD in this branch we've gotten much more CMD. I remember it used to be Frank, Pills, Duncan and myself as the non-HCMD of the branch. It's lovely to see so many new CMD members promoting the branch and keeping up activity and I know it'll just keep getting better. To Frank, best of luck as the head of 2 subbranches, I know you'll be getting AHOME soon enough. Once things lighten up I'll be sure to come back and visit. (Sorry I won't be able to do the mass promos at the meeting anymore lmao, good luck to whoever takes up the challenge.) Farewell comrades.

• Gaminglight Love 3

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

Damn man, hope you do good in GenSec and school, I can totally understand how much pressure senior command in two branches is.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

• Bread locked this topic