Ensign Crystal Medical Overseer application

Destiny Storm

Would I have what it takes to become a Medical Overseer?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do I have a good chance in going for Medical Overseer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?

Ensign Crystal

What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:53885256

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?:

Medical

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?

Admiral joe

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I can make sure that being a medical overseer I can report any news that may have happened whether its during events or off event. I can also help medical to assist any problems that they struggle with or help any new players taking part in medical to make sure what to do and give them advice to make them feel welcome. I like to operate for both naval and medical so I can check every time to see if everything is going fine. I would like to perform checkups to any battalions while the medical may be away to ensure they are in good health and provide some help if something has gone wrong with them. I would like to make sure that medical will get the best help I can provide for them if they are around or not. If I can do more to improve the brach would be is to get medical to have more players around and i would provide the same for naval as I know we need them around more often especially during events at the same time. If I know that any battalion may be struggling or in need of help or feeling anxious about things I can give them the advice that they need or support to make them feel comfortable. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I would like to learn from more experience of medical, better up my leadership skills and to be more responsible. With me taking care of things as being the leader for medical overseer I can check on things. I would like to help others at the same time if there is no other medical overseers on. As I see that if there are issues going on with medical I can report to higher ups about the problems if it gets really extreme such as VCMDR's. Being more responsible I can be open to any problems that may occur if I know something has gone wrong but knowing that if theres nothing else going on I can try and help sort situations out. Being Medical overseer during events I can help other battalions to what they may need at the same time such as reporting and helping out any issues. Even providing ammo and health just in case if theres no medicals or they are busy doing something else. 

Why do you want this rank?

I know that being medical I like to help out and provide tasks by doing checkups. I like to use this like as my every day mission if theres not much going on for me to do as being on Naval. I can also help others that may provide sims and events to assit on what they may or must need to do. Helping out also with admins and GM's is something I like to do as well. Being in for medical I like to keep their battalion grow more each day and week rather than losing out on it. I like to see what kind of stuff medical can do and to assit on things they may need whether its on and off map events or not on any events. I am determined to get the job done and get everything sorted for Medical even if it means team working with Medical or getting that help to provide some assistance. I never been in medical before but I want to go through in being part of the medical team as a medical overseer. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes I understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

Being a medical overseer I can help out medical, get some news and report, do tryouts to help if necessary, perform checkups and tests. I would do all I can to help the medical battalion when it comes to working for them. And making sure there are no minges in sight when taking on the medical job. I will be checking to see also if medical knows what they may need to do or what to do and see if they are doing the job and not doing any form of abuse with it like having players reporting bad comments about medical. If theres any problems then talk to me and I'll be there to help.

Edited by Destiny Storm

-Support 

-Honestly didnt know you were naval

-Never seen you on? (Could be timezones though)\

1 hour ago, robertomanjini said:

+she goes normally to medical and checks up with them

I literally NEVER seen/Hear her near medical bay so ^ this is false (I even asked medical)

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

7 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+ SUPPER POSITIVE

+i have had great experience with destiny/crystal 

+she would be honestly a great medical overseer

+ they would love her in medical

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

8 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+ SUPPER POSITIVE

MO Lieutenant Chaos

"Only the purest chaos for the purest people!"

On 3/20/2021 at 9:48 AM, Kami- Amaterasu said:

-Support 

-Honestly didnt know you were naval

-Never seen you on? (Could be timezones though)\

I literally NEVER seen/Hear her near medical bay so ^ this is false (I even asked medical)

This ^

Former Rear Admiral

On 3/20/2021 at 10:38 AM, robertomanjini said:

+ SUPPER POSITIVE

Your activity could improve though.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Denied
Medical Overseer is now full, feel free to apply for another specialty

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png