What is your ingame name?

Regent 

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:458826281

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?

Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?

Medical Officer

What Naval HC gave you permission to apply?

Agent kallus

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

First of all I will do more sims and more epic roleplay. 1 of the important thing i will do is to help shy person that dont ask question to ask question and to not be shy. because when i join the server the first 2 week i was so shy that when someone ask me something and didn't know what was that i was just sayin ok but not asking question because i was too shy, so i don't want this to happen to nobody. I've seen that medic is something almost ¼ of the server or there is none. I've never seen like 2 or 3. it is like there are  a lot or there are none of them. To fix this I will do tryouts like I'm supposed to do as an officer. and like i mentioned at the start i will try to do roleplay not like big one but roleplay that makes the medic stay online more.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

Because as a SubLt, all the people that promoted me trust me and think I'm good at what I'm doing. The people that promoted me are high up so I think they know who to trust and who to not trust. I think I have a good common sense to make decisions about what is ok to do and what is not ok to do. The thing is, the best way to know if you should trust me or not is by me having the role. And I've been in the naval for like a month+. I know it is not a lot but still i didn't have a single strike and none height ranks or low ranks talked to me because i was not doing my jobs right.

Why do you want this rank?:

This is hard to explain in only like 100- words. I won't lie, I did 3 applications for officer and medic. The only thing I did put the most of my force in, let me explain. The medic Roleplay is the best one i think everythings that you need to do in medic is cool there is none sector/jobs that are not cool to do. I would really like to play more with the medic but I can't because the only time I can see them is when I'm on patrol and I can't stay in medbay because this is not my sector. So yes i would like to be more with the medic and know more of their jobs and the person working there. I would love to be involved in the medic team at any shape or form.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes, and i think it is normal to kick someone of the ranks, because when you join a speciality, they want the best of the best. they will not take someone that dont take his job seriously. The ranks will give you so much power, and power in the hands of someone doesn't know what he is doing can only go bad. The rank needs a lot of responsibility and if you can't be ok with the normal naval responsibility we will not give you more, but I can handle those responsibility responsibilities.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

Become a high up, to be part of the important person. I am a person with a lot of leadershipng, you will see it if I become a high up one day. because right now the only people that see my leadership are the crewman and the midshipman and the enlisted because I show them how to do stuff and how to get better at it.

ps. im french so i tried my best so everything make sense but i'm not perfect so i'm sorry if something makes no sense. If i didn't change something of my old 2 other applications is because it didn't change and have the same mentality about it.

Edited by ⎝⧹kentoua1029⧸⎠
  • Like 2

Support

+i can say many things about regent but honestly just him in naval defines a good naval officer

+he is a great person and i honestly have had 0 trouble with this person

+i see he is a hard working personnel and it would be a great add to medical

+all and all his app is also great

+and his conduct is professional 

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

23 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

Support

+i can say many things about regent but honestly just him in naval defines a good naval officer

Would be a good fit for Medical Officer

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+Support

-Active on Naval

-Recently got Lieutenant, definitely deserved it

-Good at handling people during sector assignments 

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

On 3/22/2021 at 4:07 PM, robertomanjini said:

Support

Ohhhhh so THIS is why you are in Medbay all the time! and here I thought you were trespassing ;D

• Laughing 1

MO Lieutenant Chaos

"Only the purest chaos for the purest people!"

Accepted
Please speak to your Chief Medical Officer (Kami) for further instructions and whitelist.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png