Harry's Nu7 Application

Murderous Muffin

In Game Name: Harry
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:88449594
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Murderous Muffin#0709
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): About July 2019

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 word minimum): Well, I used to play here a year ago and my main branch was Nu7. I started playing on this server again recently and I found it to be a pain to get promoted up to CPL in other branches to join Nu7(the job I love most). So therefore I do it this way. I really love this branch and seeing the changes it has undergone I don't think that idea has changed. I would really like to get back into this branch it was really good enjoyment for me and nowadays I have plenty of time to spend on the server. There is no other branch that enjoy more than this one and leading my fellow Nu7 comrades into battle was one of my biggest addictions back in the day. I did a lot of jobs on this server from A1 to Omicron9 to E-11, Security, CI and Nu7 LCMD which was my bread and butter. The reason I left back then was probably because I was enjoying myself so much that I couldn't stop playing (I'm not an addict I swear). And so I played a bit too much and eventually got simply bored of the same thing over and over. BUT notheless I really hope I can get back into this wonderfull branch again and do my best to make it a good time.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): SCP-RP: A1 RCT, E-11 RCT, Omicron9 CPL, RRH OH8, Nu7 1LT(SM in reserves), CI LCPL, Security SFC.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Millitary-RP(rip): US core COL (This was about 4 years ago so I don't remember a lot of this.)                                                                               
Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes, I understand this.

"In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."

+ Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

I would like to get familliar with the changes the branch had while I was gone. If you think that is still possible when starting as a SM I'd like to do that.

"In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."

• Bread locked this topic