Prada Ban Request- Denied

beansbutbeans

Your In-game: beans

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:427286107

The player's name in-game:prada, deez nuts

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:572148835

What did the player do: He is an extremely toxic and rude member in the community he is hurting the community by acting this way. He also has no respect for any member in the community and is even disrespectful to staff members.he also has only been playing for 5 month and has racked up over 26 warnings and received a ban from scprp for racism.

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://youtu.be/xbPdn6cK0iw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0GldJfaElo

https://streamable.com/g63dpx

What do you believe should happen to the player: He should be banned and maybe for a period of time  but i think a perma ban would be better.

Any extra information:He was warned three times he day the videos were recorded they were only recorded in one day he was warned 4 times today twice for player diss which you see in the the first video and then for smt diss earlier in the day, then in the last video it was a rdm sit which he was warned for.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

Lol was just speaking my state of mind 2 warns in a day? and you make a ban request, pretty sure people are fed up with others trying to run the server pushing for a warn for being calling you fat when i mugged you when it was in rp but you had been sad about it. You can't make a post about trying to banned me. Are you something just because you dislike me doesn't mean you can't get me perma banned because I have 23 warns.

Edited by Prada
  • Like 1

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

3 minutes ago, tEDDY34 said:

-Support

-Player was already punished in game

-Evidence provided doesn't even warrant a ban

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

- Support

I don't think anymore punishment is required, the warn was distributed. If it was 30 warns, 30 chances I would + support. The warn system is in place, and gives out bans if players reach a certain threshold. Although it may be disrespectful, a punishment was already issued; and I personally don't think that anything else is required. 

• Like 2

SYP Overlord DEA DCOS 

Unity through strength, clarity through balance.

Retired ST VCMDR

1 hour ago, tEDDY34 said:

-Support

Like Teddy said Prada was already, punished for above and this doesn't warrant a ban. 

Edit: I wanted to also add that if it is our duty to request bans on toxic players to let us know cause I've also had bad experiences with many people on the server but then I remember it's a game.

Edited by [GL] Spoon

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

11 minutes ago, tEDDY34 said:

-Support

10 minutes ago, bleggigeno said:

it is not about punishing for the player diss it is about how he is affecting the community

I dont understand is this ^^^^^^^^^ against the rules?

- Support

Its Parry

-Support

• Already warned in game
  • Sure he is being toxic, but what he did doesn't warrant a ban, much less a perm ban
  • 23 minutes ago, bleggigeno said:

received a ban from scprp for racism.

this is irrelevant, he was banned for playing music, which was apparently racist on scp, but is fine on police rp

26 minutes ago, bleggigeno said:

he also has only been playing for 5 month and has racked up over 26 warnings

• Not sure what the players time on the server has to do with anything, there is a 40 warn limit for a reason

• Just seems like you want him banned because you dislike him, not because of what he did

• Gaminglight Love 1

43 minutes ago, tEDDY34 said:

-Support

There isn't a valid ban request
Valid one's would be along the lines of reaching warn limits and etc. If you really want to know more reasons then I recommend reading the staff handbook

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, tEDDY34 said:

-Support

40 minutes ago, -=GHS=-baconwindu (MCBros) said:

- Support

I don't think anymore punishment is required, the warn was distributed. If it was 30 warns, 30 chances I would + support. The warn system is in place, and gives out bans if players reach a certain threshold. Although it may be disrespectful, a punishment was already issued; and I personally don't think that anything else is required. 

32 minutes ago, Parry said:

I dont understand is this ^^^^^^^^^ against the rules?

- Support

16 minutes ago, Abu said:

-Support

• Already warned in game
  • Sure he is being toxic, but what he did doesn't warrant a ban, much less a perm ban
  • this is irrelevant, he was banned for playing music, which was apparently racist on scp, but is fine on police rp

• Not sure what the players time on the server has to do with anything, there is a 40 warn limit for a reason

• Just seems like you want him banned because you dislike him, not because of what he did

I agree with what is stated above

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

+support

Player is very toxic and I have only had bad experiences with him

Player has no intent to RP

Just today, player insulted and demeaned multiple members of the community

Player needs a long break at least as he has no intent to respect people and staff.

edit: you guys need to stop mass disliking EVERY post that is contrary to your opinion

Edited by jackyman21
  • Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

+/- support

I dont believe a long ban is the best option but something needs to be done. I was the person who originally handled the sit in which the punishment's were handed out. At the beginning he was arguing with me and chipdail, the person who warned him. He wasnt going to be given one but he kept arguing with us. Once we issued him, he instantly changed to being super toxic, from saying he didnt player diss to disrespecting beans and the staff handling it. He than later adverted calling beans a "fat fuck". He has very bad anger issues and has outburst whenever something happens to him.

• Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Just now, Mike Simoa said:

+/- support

I dont believe a long ban is the best option but something needs to be done. I was the person who originally handled the sit in which the punishment's were handed out. At the beginning he was arguing with me and chipdail, the person who warned him. He wasnt going to be given one but he kept arguing with us. Once we issued him, he instantly changed to being super toxic, from saying he didnt player diss to disrespecting beans and the staff handling it. He than later adverted calling beans a "fat fuck". He has very bad anger issues and has outburst whenever something happens to him.

i would like to correct u on the fat fuck it was twice

• Like 1

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

Denied. 

While Prada may have caused issues today none of those actions warranted a ban. Let this be a warning that toxic behavior will not be tolerated by ANYBODY in or out of game.  To add to that mass disliking posts on the forums is an offense that can give you a forums warning so everybody should stop that now. We are done giving out chances and formal earnings will be the next steps without hesitation.