What do you think should become a officer  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

What is your In Game Name? Purge BR SFC Jaeger

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:553847139

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ? Around 3-2 weeks activity playing

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer?   I would Like to Become an Officer so I can help the lower Enlisted and NCO to give them a better understanding. also so I can help increase the amount of active purge has by giving more reason for people to join purge and stay on their purge jobs with training/SIM, also to Help the new Enlisted who have just joined purge and teach them everything they need know and do or even help a Junior NCO that isn't sure what next or have he don't anything wrong. Also For example I could host PvE type sims with other battalions that work on communication Or do a Jedi Vs Purge/IQ make sure Purge Understand the Silver rule and know when to engage the Jedi they are fighting and Finally doing Tournaments for the Enlisted/NCO to keep them trained and know what they are doing while also making sure they know how use their Arsenal

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank? I will use my ability as a Purge Officer to do trainings and simulations, So people within Purge can gain more experience, and do frequent Purge duelling tournaments, so Purge can learn to work better together and also to help Purge learn how to more effectively fight against lightsabre users and Help fight with IQ. Also I will Listen to Any Enlisted or NCO who have any ideas how Improve the battalion by telling them where put it and How they can do it.

How many strikes do you have? 1 (RDM) Not active 

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team?  I can bring Command Experience and also Experience from my first lifes as a Purge CPT making sure everything is doing their job correctly and helping anyone who needs it, also i would be an active officer within Purge making sure if anyone needs anything they could always ask me.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer?  Yes i have been a VCMDR within ST and Been a CPT in Purge, and finally currently A shock 1LT

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  Yes I Understand
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

PENDING

After Intensive Review, Inquisitorius Command has decided to place you on PENDING. Under the Review Period, we will be watching you, Please continue your duties as an NCO, and continue to Improve.
image.png.19f5005eef30eecefcafc15c8035f1aa.png

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

DENIED
At this time Inquisitorius Command does not see you fit for an Officer Position, We would like to see more out of you as an NCO
*Hosting more Tryouts & Trainings*
Feel free to Re-Apply in two weeks! 

image.png.4a51d883d00174ba14bead0fdc0ae67b.png

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Spice locked this topic