Should I get Trial Mod   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Lil Jon 

What is your steam name?:YaBoiJon

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:503506920

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain20210315032345_1.thumb.jpg.b75a56623a4a15d223658b0ae5510fed.jpg) Yes I used To be Staff and GM In a starwars server Gm is just like ET and staff is staff

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I Joined Late 2019 Then I left  and came  back in Late 2020

What date did you make your forums account? Idk I think like 3 months ago

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? None

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

20210315032345_1.thumb.jpg.b75a56623a4a15d223658b0ae5510fed.jpg

Have you donated? Yes 40$

what rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?Yes In a Gmod starwars server

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Central Timezone

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve Trial Mod because I have been in the server for a long time so I thought I would pay my respect and help the out on staff because I know they need more men on the team. I would also like to make this server a better place and solve problems and to not cause problems. I am active almost every day and I am on a lot on late hours when is when staff is needed the most I would always see people complaining there are no staffs on late and I would like to fix that problem. I would also like to get staff and event team but first I have to go through admin to get both. Another reason I would like to be  Trial Mod is because I know I was not the best person on the server a long time ago but  I want to change and be know as the cool, chill, nice guy. Another good reason I should be Trial Mod is because I am a 1LT in Ci and I want to show my higher ups that I can handle problems and I can be responsible enough to get senior command maybe even High command hopefully I just want to show them I can be a good leader to be chosen for CMD.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I will take him into a Admin room Talk to him alone and ask him why is he doing all of this and to calm to down a bit  and let him tell his side of the story then I would let the witnesses tell there side of the story and then I will check logs to see if it was true If it was then I will ban him because mass rdm is not just a warn or a verbal its a ban.

Edited by YaBoiJon

- Support

You are applying for Trial Mod yet you have the questions if you were applying for a higher staff rank, as well in your “Why so you deserve this role” says your applying for Admin which you can’t at the rank you have. The MRDM question is not answered right at all. As a TMOD you would warn/bag/mute the player before making a ban request. Another thing is if you get accepted you will must likely need to leave the Star Wars Rp staff team your in. 
In conclusion, Lil John you are a good person but this application is very flawed and rushed. Put more time and thought into it. Good luck.

EDIT: Also, member is trying to boost forms activity by responding to old post or accepted apps, topic bumping.

Edited by Guinea Pig

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

29 minutes ago, Guinea Pig said:

- Support

You are applying for Trial Mod yet you have the questions if you were applying for a higher staff rank, as well in your “Why so you deserve this role” says your applying for Admin which you can’t at the rank you have. The MRDM question is not answered right at all. As a TMOD you would warn/bag/mute the player before making a ban request. Another thing is if you get accepted you will must likely need to leave the Star Wars Rp staff team your in. 
In conclusion, Lil John you are a good person but this application is very flawed and rushed. Put more time and thought into it. Good luck.

Oh yea sorry kinda got them mixed i meant trial mod i edited it tho

• Like 1

- Support

Little to no community engagement on the forums, recently engaged in mass spam and necroposting to artificially increase their post count. Resulted in a forum warning being issued.

Recentish warning in which you lied to staff members, brings into question your integrity.

Prohibited from holding staff ranks in other communities since you're still actively staffing with that Star Wars RP server. 

Incorrectly answered final question, trial moderators are unable to issue bans. Also failed to handle the fact the person was only swearing at you, not actually answering questions or cooperating.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."