6 members have voted

1. 1. Pick

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

Storm

What is your current rank?

Sergeant First Class

How much time do you have on the server`?

Logged 3 weeks total but I joined the server 3 months ago 

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I would like to help better the battalion to the best of my abilities, I play ever day for 9-10 hours a day, Shock is like my Family, I'm Always helping out the Enlisted on what to do and what not to do. I'm committed to shook no matter what. I would love to be able to lead all of our NCOs and Enlisted on missions/events. I'll make sure to decrease the amount of minging on Shock and to correct  NCO's and enlisted's mistakes. I will try to strive for greatness in Shock and will show all the other battalions just how good the Shock really are

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I'm always working with the enlisted if they ever need help or ask question I'm always there for them no matter what, and I have came across minges before in shock and i have got them kicked out for it. I follow all the orders my higher ups give me no matter what. I wanna help Shock to make it even better than it already is, I wanna help lead the enlisted and NCO's and to provide a good role model on how they should act while on Shock and show why they should work harder in Shock so they can also become a NCO or officer and to also help any enlisted who makes a mistake and show them what they did wrong and how they can fix it so it can never happens again in the future

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I want shock to have a high player count, I want to focus on bring good candidates into shock soo I can grow shock in the most efficient way possible soo we can make shock better than before. Soo we can stop minges from joining shock. I'm hoping to do some Trainings sims and combat sims for shock to better improve it. I also would like to make sure we're pushing our NCOs to do more tryouts! I will also make sure enlisted feel welcomed when they join shock.

How active can you be?

I'm Always Active for about 9-10 hours  

This is my first time putting in a App for Officer soo if u can give me some Pointer to make it better next time plz

Edited by coveredstorm217

EX: Shock Vice Commander Storm imperial  RP

SCPRP [ SEC SFC Storm]

+support

-Good leader

-Responsible

-Listens

It is a very short app, but actions speak louder than words. 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former IC Vice Commander Sev / Ex. Crimson squad lead LTCOL Reaper / Ex. 2x ARC Captain/JTAL/ Ex. Purge Major /  Ex. 2x Shock Captain/EJTAL / Former Naval Gunnery Officer / 3x Inferno NCO / Ex. DT 1st Lieutenant 

• 2 weeks later...