Monikas Second AO Application

Former LR Monika Returned

What is your ingame name?: Monika

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441786887

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipmen

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Pigeon 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? : I can tell weather someone is putting effort into the branch and care about the battalion so i will promote those people and encourage those people to encourage activity and i will make sure that they are rewarded for their hard work. I want to see the branch grow and thrive so ill have more people doing tryouts at least three per day is a healthy amount of tryouts to get people into the branch. I also will do more patrols when the player-count is above 90 players because i know SF Get bored and want to do things so we will do patrols often.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:  I should be trusted since i am the least mingy person on the server. I dont look kindly to minging on duty in any branch that i am in. I am eager to become command and have become less mingy since i view the Aviation officers and most people in specialty's as people to aspire to. I am not willing to minge or do anything stupid on the job such as committing Treason because that usually results in a strike so i'm not willing to do anything against the rules even slightly so i'm trustworthy. 

Why do you want this rank?: I want to help the star-fighters more by becoming an Aviation officer i want to help the branch out more by testing out new tech and make sure the battalion isn't bored at all. They need a person who is willing to put in work to help out the battalion i am willing to help out the star-fighters with anything that they need to do like patrols and sims and such. I want to make sure that the star fighters are doing alright in terms of newer NCO's i want to make sure that command are promoting the right people to become NCO's i will encourage more tryouts with them so that way more people join the battalion i dont want this because of the tags i want it to help out the battalion and help them out fully. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand this fully 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of Aviation officers is to ensure that the starfighters do not die out from inactivity they also ensure that the battalion is alive and well. They are to be caring for their assigned branch and form friendships and bonds with enlisted command and NCO's they are the people who keep the branch alive. When an Aviation officer is online people in SF Tend to get excited because they know that they will have a fun day. They also are key focal points for air to air combat events and organizing people to get in the air. They are the people who can root out who is being mingy and instead of just cutting them off they guide them to be better people overall.

Former Sargent Negev Line monika
RFA,HMR,RIG, Longest lasting LR
CI RND 
Field Researcher,

1 minute ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support Monika is very RP oriented. I'd LOVE to see him in SF as im willing to be that would increase SF's passive RP by a ton

Application is also outstanding.

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

46 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support Monika is very RP oriented. I'd LOVE to see him in SF as im willing to be that would increase SF's passive RP by a ton

yesyesyes

• Thanks 1

Cat GIF

Stamped by Deaky

12 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

Good Luck

MO Lieutenant Chaos

"Only the purest chaos for the purest people!"

On 3/14/2021 at 7:10 PM, [GL] Mike said:

Had a few issues with you, still a +Support

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 3/14/2021 at 8:10 PM, [GL] Mike said:

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

Denied
Aviation officer is now full, feel free to apply for another specialty

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png