Toddicals O5 Staff Application

TODDICAL16992

In game name: Toddical

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:507783923

Job Applying for: 05 Logistics team ( I am a Medic in Medical)

How many warns do you have: 7 ( 1 is from the police RP server)

Why do you want to join the 05 staff team: I feel as if it would be highly enjoyable and I would have a lot of fun on this role also I would love to help out the community and help it grow I would like to record some footage on this server unless I'm not aloud to do so but I wont advertise on the server. I really like SCP and also Really like Gmod and when I heard about this server I was very surprised about how good it was compared to other servers like atlas uprising and werewolf gaming.  This server is very fun and I wish to have more fun memories making my way up the ladder. I hope that  I will be accepted so that I can continue this and help others have the same enjoyment I have. I have played this sever for almost a year now and I really love this server and I have had lots of awesome times on here and I found that some of these people who I play with on this server are awesome out of server and we play other games sometimes as well and chat a lot. I really like this server over all and I really like its funny community. I can be active up to 5 hours a day I hope that's enough but I do have online school. I also really like medical its really fun and I enjoy it a lot. Again im a huge SCP fan/nerd and would help out the community because its really fun.

Why should we accept you: Like I said I have can have up to 5 hours on this server and also I would love to stream/record on this server if I am aloud to. I am not saying that I am going to bring in more players like I have this huge audience or something but it could definitely help the community grow. I am also Interested in being a staff on this server but this isn't that application obviously. I have really no big plans and nothing is changing in my life to quickly so you be assured that my 5 hours of time isn't really going to go away. If you could just give me even a trial period I would hope that  I could show you that I could do a good job and what I can act like. OF course that's only if you want choose what you wanna choose.

12 hours ago, TODDICAL16992 said:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:507783923

So, I've found a bit of a conundrum with this Steam ID. The only person trained for Medical using it was a Richee, who was later removed.

This means, either, my trainer messed up and got the wrong Steam ID, you're using the wrong Steam ID here, or you were trained under a removed alias, which means you would be removed.
And, since no one else has been trained under this Steam ID, you've never been trained for Medical.
Now that I think about it, there has been no "Toddical" ever logged, in anything, for being trained for Medical.

So overall, you're not Medical.

Also, if you were in Medical, you're more inactive than me.

-Support

Dm me at Right Twix#1418 if you want to try to clear this up.

Edited by Right Twix Bar

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

22 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

So, I've found a bit of a conundrum with this Steam ID. The only person trained for Medical using it was a Richee, who was later removed.

This means, either, my trainer messed up and got the wrong Steam ID, you're using the wrong Steam ID here, or you were trained under a removed alias, which means you would be removed.
And, since no one else has been trained under this Steam ID, you've never been trained for Medical.
Now that I think about it, there has been no "Toddical" ever logged, in anything, for being trained for Medical.

-Support

I never see you on whatsoever and hell I dont even see your name on the roster

~OL1

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2021 at 10:07 AM, Right Twix Bar said:

-Support

Kinda SUS

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

On 3/11/2021 at 5:07 PM, Right Twix Bar said:

-Support

-OL5

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 Weeks

O5.png.fc264a7f11babd9d97e475db07f551d7.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic