SCP Addition - SCP 680 - Denied

Klotulm

1. Name of the SCP you would like added:

SCP 860 and 860-1

2. Link(s) to player models:

models/props/forest_monster/forest_monster2.mdl

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=952632162&searchtext=SCP+860

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1101602275&searchtext=SCP+860

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?

1k or lower and armor 255 or lower

5. Why should we add this SCP?

I think adding another rude SCP would really make the RP a whole lot better with this new SCP 860, You will need a key to open this door that will bring you to this new world and I think that it will make the RP better for Research and CI Research and the game to

6. Basic summary of the SCP:

SCP-860-1 is a small forest clearing centered on an 80 cm wide footpath surrounded by a grove enveloped in blue-colored mist.

As soon as any person enters SCP-860-1, the door automatically closes. From inside SCP-860-1, the door appears attached to an infinite concrete wall, and is locked. The trail inside SCP-860-1 usually leads to another door attached to another infinite concrete wall. This second door leads to the normal destination room of the door on which SCP-860 was used.

A number of anomalous events and creatures have been sighted in SCP-860-1.

7. Extra information: 

https://scpcb.gamepedia.com/SCP-860

Edited by Andam228
fixing

-Support

this is a really cool idea for a potential SCP research option

HOWEVER, with the new addition of the site-50, the server is already super laggy and I feel this would just make it worse

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

11 hours ago, OWNED said:

-Support

HOWEVER, with the new addition of the site-50, the server is already super laggy and I feel this would just make it worse

ok that is true

11 hours ago, OWNED said:

-Support

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

Before you make suggestions I recommend you figure out the HP/Armor situation

As No job can have armor over 255. 

Second 

16 hours ago, OWNED said:

-Support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||