Frogs resignation

a frog

Yo what's going on lads its ya boi frog and today i am resigning from research. I have been in research for a few months and i can tell yea it was a really cool branch and that i am really thankful for getting the opportunity to be apart of it and i would like to thank you all for the good times.

Do not fret if you wanan see/talk with me you can find me as ltcol of e11 and im on ci rnd (main reason im leaving is for the ci rnd obv)

starstep:really cool boi and really deservers everything he got

glados:didnt really know you alot m8 but you were cool in my book

weiss: just a chad 

jummy: mingey but funny boi

mitchell:main guy i talked to in research was a G

And to whoever else i missed:love ya bois and ill see ya when i see ya.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

bruh.
Anyways: Have fun in RnD nerd, Also stop rdming in bunks and GET RID OF THAT YEE YEE ASS HAIRCU-

Edited by kingdoms_3

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

Just now, kingdoms_3 said:

bruh.
Anyways: Have fun in RnD nerd, Also stop rdming in bunks and GET RID OF THAT YEE YEE ASS HAIRCU-

the haircut stays smh

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"