Vlad Romanov 1's Aviation Officer Application

Former LR Monika Returned

What is your ingame name?: Monika

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441786887

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipmen

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Ducks

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I will host tryouts and i will be active on the job and i will make sure that no minging happens to a severe extent or a large extent. I will have more sims for the Star fighters get held more often and i will host challenges for the enlisted and NCO's to do so that way they aren't bored. I will do unique things in the star-fighter squadrons to ensure that people are active and having fun overall.   

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I am a disciplined person when it comes to branch operational integrity. I am a serious person when needed  i strongly oppose mingy behavior in any branch and you will probably see me trying to guide the people who do minge to be less mingy. I would not abuse my rank or any rank for that matter i know the difference between people that are fit for the battalion and people who aren't fit for the branch. I am not power hungry so there's less of a risk of me screwing up by abusing my rank. I have a strong desire to help the Star-fighters be as active as possible and to help them out by doing more things for them overall. I know how to manage rosters and do updates i know not to touch it unless absolutely needed. I am dedicated to battalions that i care about and Star-Fighters are a battalion i care about deeply i see potential in everyone in the battalion they are great people and i want to help them out in any way as humanly possible. 

Why do you want this rank?: I wish to make the server better by making the Star Fighters be active and i wish to make the branch more fun overall for the people in star fighters. I also want to inspire others in the navy and the star-fighter squadrons i want to help with any major updates that command is doing and i want to be a productive member of the branch. I also wish to make sure that the Star-Fighter Battalion is a healthy place for everyone in the branch and that they have more things to do when the player count goes above 90 Players often i see Star-fighter Enlisted not do much and wander around the ship when this happen i can see they are bored in times like that i would host SIM's for Star-Fighters so they can show their hidden potential.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes i understand fully 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of aviation officers is specifically to oversee Star-fighter operations and assist with anything relating to new star-fighter technology and ensure that the star-fighters do not go inactive and die out. They do this by doing tryouts promoting active people in the Battalion and making sure that people do not minge on or off duty. They make sure that the battalion does not descend into a dark path by making sure that people are active and not blatantly breaking the rules on the battalion. They make sure that star-fighter's go on fighter patrols when the player-count is bellow 90 players. They handle cases of Severe minging and other offenses against the battalion and they make sure that the people in said battalion have fun.

Former Sargent Negev Line monika
RFA,HMR,RIG, Longest lasting LR
CI RND 
Field Researcher,

17 minutes ago, Adam. said:

+Support

- Good activity.

- Nice & friendly guy.

- Has good intentions for SF, if he does get the AO.

- Good application.

Good luck Monika!

: ]

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

On 3/7/2021 at 5:26 AM, Adam. said:

+Support

- Good activity.

- Nice & friendly guy.

- Has good intentions for SF, if he does get the AO rank.

- Good application.

Good luck Monika!

[{ImperialRP[Ex ISB-021 Agent Kallus not Ostrich}]

Imperial Navy Vice Admiral not Ostrich

200.gif

Denied
Aviation Officer is now full

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png