Legend Rank - Accepted - Denied

Aaron Faustin

This was already a suggestion made by me and accepted by Matthew but wasn't implemented or put into In Progress before he resigned so i was told by Eternity i can just resubmit it.

What you want to see? - A Rank called Legendary

Why should we add it? -  This rank would NOT be a normal rank that gives you tons of new cars or jobs. That would defeat the purpose because i see this as being the same sort of thing as the Legend's Weapons that exist, "The premise behind the Gaminglight Legends' Weapons is that we want a way for our highest of donators to show that they stand behind the community and what we do!" This Rank would only give you the Exclusive Title of Legendary. You could add 1 or 2 things Exclusive to this Rank if SMT wanted but the main idea is that it's just a fun extra way to support Zeeptin.

What are the advantages of having this? - Another way of showing off your support to the Community and i also just feel this rank would fit in so well with us having the other Legend's items.

Who is it mainly for? - All of us that wan't to waste our money for a good cause.

Links to any content - N/A

Edit: i forgot to add, this would cost 100$ unless smt decide otherwise

SUPER_ADMINN.png?ex=66552e1f&is=6653dc9f

+ Support 

- Sounds Like a Good Idea

- Kinda Want more to Buy Lmao

- Sounds Like A Good Way to help support the community

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

-/+ support 

The understanding I have of ULX ranks is that legend couldn't be a ULX rank as it wouldn't allow a donator to use a blank car dealer unless they got access to all of them.

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums. Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

I will accept this but I won't be working on it for a while!

PoliceRP Manager

• 5 months later...