• No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Techy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:464850159

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 1 on SCP RP

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I think i should be Captain for multiple reasons like how im very active, available, and how im not breaking rules. in my about 5-6 months playing on GL i have only got 1 warn and it wasnt even police rp that i had the warn on. other than that i am also very active on the server and im also very available to message on discord or TS. i have also been pretty active on PD LT and helped in PD meetings and such. i am also active in the community. i have also experience from being a SWAT MSGT and i think i should be Captain. i have also never been striked in my main depts like PD or SWAT. i am also a mod on police rp so i think im well known throughout the server and have a good reputation. along with that i also have 4 weeks on the server so i think i am familiar with the rules and what to do and not to do.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

29 minutes ago, JosephhStalin said:

+/- Support
-Active on the server
-Not Active on PD

i have to agree with Travis your active on the server but not exactly active on PD 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 3/6/2021 at 11:45 PM, MIKE MIKE said:

+Support

-Nice guy when he plays PD and in general

-Active on the server 

-Good Luck

• Like 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 3/6/2021 at 10:45 PM, MIKE MIKE said:

+Support

-Nice guy when he plays PD and in general

-Active on the server 

-Good Luck

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher