New Weapons for Stormtrooper NCO's and Jet Troopers [Accepted] [Completed]

Raging Willie

What do you want to see? - I would like to see Jet Troopers receive the TL-40 and Stormtrooper NCO's receive the E-11T as part of their kits.

Why should we add it? - One reason is I find it a bit lacking that Stormtrooper NCO's only reward for putting their effort into the battalion is a small health increase and a white pauldron. As for Jet Troopers, while they have a rocket launcher, their dual E-11's are woefully lacking in raw firepower. There have also been numerous suggestions brought to my attention from my NCO's and Officers that these two jobs are lacking in frontline capabilities.

What are the advantages of having this? - Stormtrooper NCO's having a more potent weapon will improve their survivability in combat, and thereby prolong their ability to lead the rank and file in tense situations. Not to mention, it might make a lower ST work for that weapon if they see it, and maybe more ST's will climb the ranks. With Jet Troopers, since explosives are nine times out of ten restricted due to server issues, a weapon with the same hitting power of a wet noodle leaves them not only neutered on the battlefield and easily picked off, but the overarching weaknesses become more seeable and leads to JT looking like an undesirable subclass to join, especially since it's a donator class. A better weapon, improving both JT's survivability and combat prowess, might even convince someone donate to get the class.

Who is it mainly for? - Stormtrooper NCO's and Jet Troopers

Links to any content - No links, but the weapon codes are rw_sw_e11t and rw_sw_tl40

Former Stormtrooper Commander 

(Feb 11, 2021 - Jun 5, 2021)

ST R 1LT WILLIE 1150 spacer.png

+massive support

- Dual E-11 shoot literal Nerf darts and not even the good ones, like the dollar tree kind.

- I agree completely with this

- Getting NCO just isn't that rewarding right now and needs to be changed.

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

+Support JT 
+shooting someone with the duel e11s is like a bb gun
+ I agree completely with this

+Support 
NCO 
+there is no change other you get more HP
+ I agree completely with this

Edited by Wesss

On 3/8/2021 at 7:05 PM, Gum said:

+massive support

- Dual E-11 shoot literal Nerf darts and not even the good ones, like the dollar tree kind.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 3/8/2021 at 8:05 PM, Gum said:

+massive support

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

+ Support

- Would add better appeal to become a jumptrooper as well a NCO within ST's

- Reasonable and balanced request

But do keep in mind you have used the incorrect for battalion updates which is here

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! You will not receive the TL-40, but instead we will buff the Dual E11s, the NCOs will get the E11T

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*