Kenneth Slick

Your in game name: Slick 

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79707346 

The player's in game name: The Hunter 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:572064922

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 

3/2/2021 1:12:22 PM EST

What did the player do:

Go into CI base and tranq people as an MTF Stealth Operative, with no raid going on.  

Evidence(required): https://medal.tv/clips/45424130/hAr60AYVXLlH

What do you believe should happen to the player:

A Warn for FailRP (going into CI base as foundation with no ongoing raid, tranqing humans) and possible blacklist from MTF stealth Operative.

Any extra information: I was unable to as a staff member take care of this then and there, I was provided this evidence by Whisper. 

Edited by Kenneth Slick

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

+Support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

+Support
Do we really need tranqs at this point? I suppose we use them for 939 and 682 (Maybe, I don't know if that rule has changed). I just feel like they do more harm than good 😕

Free From GL ❤️

7 hours ago, Sparkle said:

4K quality blatancy? They getting real bold.

+Support

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker