Dares ET ApplicationAccepted

Dares

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:0:140870008

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): none

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 2 weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: MTF Nu7 SSGT

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 4 I know general knowledge and some lesser known SCP's but I don't go through them

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): no

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 1 warn RDM as D-class by rookieblue SCP Jan the 15 2021 this was when I thought D class was not required to follow RDM laws

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I do believe that I should be event time because I had an I idea with a scp known as dues ex machina where it has been teleported through dimensions to be within our reach of our site. During this event the onsite nuke would suddenly disappear and SCP''s would roll to get after the SCP's have been dealt with it would be then known that a group of clones has appeared out of deus ex machina during this event research would have proper credentials to test on the SCP of course after word being amnestized and RnD are allowed to come in also it would be a fight to secure the SCP from the clones so research and RnD can research the SCP with no worries the Clones being Class D MTF E11 and some parts of Nu7 would be mobilized to assist in the capture of the SCP while chaos is there helping capture at as well as both parties would be helping each other.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I had an I idea with a scp known as dues ex machina where it has been teleported through dimensions to be within our reach of our site. During this event the onsite nuke would suddenly disappear and SCP''s would roll to get after the SCP's have been dealt with it would be then known that a group of clones has appeared out of deus ex machina during this event research would have proper credentials to test on the SCP of course after word being amnestized and RnD are allowed to come in also it would be a fight to secure the SCP from the clones so research and RnD can research the SCP with no worries the Clones being Class D MTF E11 and some parts of Nu7 would be mobilized to assist in the capture of the SCP while chaos is there helping capture at as well as both parties would be helping each other.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: I like SCP 049 because of mystery surrounding it with how it reacts to the pestilence to its origin

I am reposting this in the right area after putting it in the wrong area

• Like 1

+Support
This man is really cool and funnieh

Good ideas

Really active 

Will be a great ET member >w<

ily

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

+Support
I believe he'd make a great fit
-Active
-Dedicated
-Good ideas (in my opinion)
-Is a Cool dude

Nu-7 Hammer Down Captain, Previous LR in Research, Professional Minge, Medically Diagnosed With Cringe, Sad boi

I Finally Retired

25 minutes ago, Mastertlf said:

+Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Is a Cool dude

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2021 at 8:11 PM, Mastertlf said:

+Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Is a Cool dude

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

+ Support 
Does good on duty
App is alright
Idea involves RP
Good to talk to
1 warn, but minor offense 

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

A lot of dedication put into the 150 words and from what I've read seems like a pretty creative guy +Support from me

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)