Snowwx's trial mod application  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a trial moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Snowwx

What is your steam name?: [GL] Snowwx

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:464519709

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around the 01/02/2021

What date did you make your forums account?  01/02/2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Bronze

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I only have 1 warn  and it's because I crashed will being cuffed 77769583_Capturedcran2021-03-02100846.png.43edb435a83f6d2f32b9e784e5bae524.png

Have you donated? Yes, I donated 10$ USD

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, it's gonna be my first time as a moderator ( if my application is accepted obviously )

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I readed it and I am ready to be tested on

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I think I deserve this rank because firstly I am Nu7 low command and I think it show that I can handle problems with people and or that I am good at communicating with people. I have a sense of leadership and I have a good critical mind when I have to deal with issues involving community players. I do not like favouritism and I do not apply it to anyone. I am not a person who is toxic or who abuses the permissions given to him. I need some improvement in English but I am very good ( maybe improve my accent ). As I said before I am in the Nu7 low command and I have experienced several problems with players who were asking questions about the game or work. I also want to become trial moderator for yes to have more contact with people to improve my English and to have a first experience as a moderator so later I will know how to do on possible other servers. Also note that I know a little bit about moderation because I used to be a moderator on a discord server but it’s not the same thing obviously. If you take me you won’t regret it!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I’ll take him and put him in a room so I can talk to him. Because sometimes people have bad days and they may be frustrated. I will speak individually with the other people involved in the problem and I will listen to each of their versions of the problem. I would check logs if the guy is telling the truth and if the guy is right I would contact an admin to ban him because mass RDM is banable

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? N/A

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? N/A

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? N/A

• Like 1

Just a FRENCH BOY that love to watch anime and eat cookies

RETIRED Nu7 DHFE MAJ | HSU S8 RRH Guardian Alpha 5 Moderator 

Current: Medical Supervisor/ECM/DHFTO                       

+ Support
I do feel he'd make a good fit
-Active
-Good at his job (In my opinion)
-Good fit for cmd

Edited by Mastertlf

Nu-7 Hammer Down Captain, Previous LR in Research, Professional Minge, Medically Diagnosed With Cringe, Sad boi

I Finally Retired