Xnmora

Requirements for an ACM application:

Medic+ ✅
Level 45 ✅
No strikes/demotions in the last two weeks ✅
Permission to apply from two command members ✅
Good Reputation ✅
Decent Activity ✅

A reminder that if there is conflicting rules in the Main SOP and ACM SOP, the ACM SOP overrides it.

Questions:

1. What is your Ingame Name: Xnmora

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:0:442964127

3. Rank: Resident Field Medic

4. Time on server: 2 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received: 0

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 0    

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Price and Smokey 🙂

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  7

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I believe I would be a good fit as an ACM as I have been low command in medical before. I have plenty of experience of healing in the field and surgery. I am also now an EMT student irl so I have even more medical knowledge I can use in rp.  I have previous experience as an ACM as well. Alongside that I now have experiences as special forces for the now deceased OMI 9 branch and I was an NCO for both OMI 9 and E11. With my experience in these military branches I have returned with even more combat experience. 

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? 

Since I have already started examining the E-11 if I stop and leave to help with CI that would be considered abandonment and that is a big no no. MTF A1 is not a thing on the server so I would just ignore him. He is under 40 but above 20 so if I am the only one online I would heal him then go deal with CI. If there is someone else online I would take him for surgery just to give them something to do.                  

+ Support

Though I don’t know your medical skills, I know You’re well skilled in combat for being O9 experimental when it was around so he can left click and maybe right.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

Dont forget, Larry and Manny gave perms too xD

+Support

Doctor Man larr- I Mean uhhhh Field Work Manager Price

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• Chief_ locked this topic