Should I be Trial Moderator ?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be T-Mod (Yes/No)

• Yes.
    • No.

1.What is your in-game name?: FrenchJm

2.What is your steam name?: [GL] FrenchJm

3.What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:502214633

4.Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes , I was once moderator on a DarkRP server and 2 time admin on a FiveM server.

5.What date did you start playing on the community? 20/12/2020

6.What date did you make your forums account?  02/01/2021

7.Current rank on server ? : Gold

8.How many warns do you have on the server ? 1 for going into armory as 682 (7 January 2021)image.thumb.png.4986ab4bdd89012fd38a219060710ec6.png

9.Have you donated? Yes , 80$.

10.What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

11.Are you staff on another community ? Not at the moment.

12.Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes.

13.Timezone: EST

14.Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

I think I should deserve staff from a good list of my talents and qualities that cannot only benifits me but the server. I am a very confident guy when I am making decision and I never go back on my decision for anything. I am very social , I can start big conversation with pretty much everyone I come across during my time on the server. I always use respect when talking to people who I come across. I could say I am a pretty funny guy , so I am good at making tense situation more "chill". I can show myself very serious during moment that needs to be dealth with. From my place in command in Maintenance and Nu7 I got to know multiple hard situation which I can now deal with easness. I could say I am pretty active since I am on from 2 to 7 hours each day I can play. I already pretty much know all or almost all of the command as in moderation.

15.How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  First of all bringe the accuser to a sit with the "MassRdmer" and try to get some proof and just check in the log. Then I would ask Moderator or + in the staff chat to come and give the punishement of 5 Day ban and I would give him the warn of MRDM and Insult.

Thanks for reading !

Pen Pen enjoyer, Noot Noot~

Neon Genesis Evangelion Penguin GIF by Funimation

+support

+good reputation

+past mod experience

+warn in a little old, but seems to have been a simple mistake

I wish you luck with your application

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

+/- Support 

Only admin+ can give the correct ban for the person mass RDMing. Also you seemed to rush the sit a bit too much. Instead of trying to calm to the dude down, you just ban him then warn. Maybe try to take it slower and get both sides of the story, also try to calm the dude down a little so that he doesn’t get a ban longer than needed.

Free From GL ❤️

+support 

+Great guy 

+Is command 

+Past staff experience 

One negative thing is your MRDM question, I've got the same concerns as Mary, but I believe you can improve on that.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

On 2/28/2021 at 9:05 PM, OWNED said:

+support

+good reputation

+past mod experience

+warn in a little old, but seems to have been a simple mistake

I wish you luck with your application

French is A great guy and super funny and chill, would be great staff, 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+Support. 
The application has some ups and downs, but I haven't heard of you causing many issue's before and other folks seem to claim that you're a good person.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

5 minutes ago, Phillers said:

+Support. 
The application has some ups and downs, but I haven't heard of you causing many issue's before and other folks seem to claim that you're a good person.

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH