Death Trooper E-11D test change [Accepted] [Completed]

River

What do you want to see? - I want to see the E-11D test changed to the other E-11D

Why should we add it? - I think it should be added because we are finding it hard to hit are targets sometimes especially when they are running from us this because the recoil pattern is unpredictable and hard to control sometimes. However that is not the only reason the other reason is some off Death troopers have not been able to see when aiming down sight . Also we some times hit other people that are there .

Here is some evidence of not being able to see when aimed down sight:

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages of having this is that we will be able to do are job a lot easier and when killing people we will not hit others. Also it will stop giving people a black screen or not being able to see when using it 

Who is it mainly for? - All of Death Troopers 

Links to any content - Already on the server but here is the weapon pathway rw_sw_e11d

Edited by River

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

This suggestion was already accepted, but never changed 
+Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

6 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

This suggestion was already accepted, but never changed 
+Support

After using this one time in a SIM as 501st, even using it once made me wanna gouge my eyes out.

501st Vice Commander IC SSE SGT

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.cc4adb98004435283118aa4359b4e6e6.gif

Okay +Support for the E11-D Change however the blackscreen issue is for all weapons it happends when you have low FPS and then shoot a weapon to fix this ? You cant fix this its a PC Issue if you get the blackscreen just kill bind. And yes I Agree the recoil is horrible you cant aim with it properly. +Support

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

+support 

This was horrible and I had way to many issues with it 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+Support
The E-11D Test is way inferior and not good at all, but the blackscreen and screen shaking gun glitches are universal to all TFA Weapons. But anyways. The recoil and accuracy of this gun is actually worse then the E-11's accuracy. The stats even show that. Almost all weapons of TFA have a 3 degrees | 0 degrees accuracy. While the E-11D Test has a 2 Degrees | 0 Degrees accuracy and even extremely poor range stats as well.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

+support i think this would make it better for dt with the recoil etc and for long range and medium range use

ik its accepted already just wanted to add that

Current: IC © 2LT 4560 Gren

Former: IC Vice Commander Scorch - IC © 4457 Reaper IC © 4561 Maroon - DT Officer -

- IF Head Agent - DT NCO - SO CPO - DT OFFICER - IC Officer -

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*