Models & Models w/ Texture Errors

Sparkle

So I wanted to see if this is actually something that can be solved and if other players are having similar issues. I play on the server with server content download on, no workshop subscriptions to avoid conflicts. The F2 menu is usually my indication of whether certain models will work or not.

Before the skimmers give me the typical "did you do this?" response. Yes, Ive tried: Restarting (x10), Verify File Integrity (x2), Clean Installation, Allow All Custom From Server is on, Allowing the server to download everything (multiple times), and went through installing the current content pack to verify the integrity of this report.

This is a running list of classes that have given me errors since the workshop update (in order of F2):

• Medical Command - Model 1 & 2
  • Senior Medic - Model 1
  • The Administrator - Model 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9
  • Ethics Committee - Model 1
  • O5 Council - Model 1
  • Red Right Hand
  • O5 Research - Model 2 & 3
  • O5 Logistics Team - Model 1
  • Site Director - Model 5
  • Director of Task Forces
  • Director of Research, and Security
  • Director of Logistics
  • Foundation Doctor - Model 2
  • Security Juggernaut
  • MTF E-11 Coldsilver: Alpha Unit
  • CI Slueth - Model 10
  • CI Infiltrator
  • SCP-035-1
  • SCP-912
  • SCP-5208-GL - Model 3
  • MTF Stealh Operative

Another list of classes that have started having body texture errors since the update:

• Security Sniper - Body
  • Security Riot Control - Body
  • Security Trainer
  • Sarkic Prophet - Head

For reference, this is an album of what I see: https://imgur.com/a/Ug16Edg

Figured I'd give this a shot.

Edited by Sparkle

1 hour ago, [GL] Deez said:

I mean I just verifed all of my steam files and it solved my error issues.

15 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Before the skimmers give me the typical "did you do this?" response. Yes, Ive tried: Restarting (x10), Clean Installation, Allow All Custom From Server is on, Allowing the server to download everything (multiple times), and went through installing the current content pack to verify the integrity of this report.

• Sparkle changed the title to Models & Models w/ Texture Errors
14 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Are the actual players drawing errors? Element in the menu. I've had issues in the job menu since I joined but a lot of times the actual model works when a player is on the job. However, I have noticed problems with models recently after most recent updates to the server packs. 

Yes, what I see in F2 about 95% of the time translates in game. Example: Security with no body textures (purple and black boxes) and Infiltrator has not rendered well either.