Coltable's Support Application

Coltable

Should Coltable be part of the support team?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Coltable be part of the support team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:

Coltable

Steam Name:

[GL] Coltable

Steam-ID

STEAM_0:1:163987278

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaming-light?

Yes Currently a Senior Admin on SCP-RP.

How often are you on Team-speak?

Every day for 5-7 hours at a time.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I would like to join the Gaming-light support team as I believe I can assist a greater amount of the player-base/Community by being an active member of support who intends on upholding the current standard of support/Gaming Staff as a whole. As it currently stands I am on every day for at most 7 hrs+ and I think it's about time I begin using such activity on TS to assist more Gaming-light users in their daily activities on our Official TS server. I'm an efficient and quick thinking staff member in regards to my on the spot decision making and I will act on all unpredictable situations that can unfold on the TS server to the best of my ability. I see Support as being a major step forward in both my role as a staff member in my individual server and also my role as a community member in Gaming-light, I do not see this as anything but a higher calling and a way in which I can continue showing my support towards the community and help more users on the daily. While being part of the GMT timezone may affect some players activity and being present for most activities related to meeting and such on the server, I on the other hand make time for such events and will be present around peek hours of both in-game and TS activity.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? 

While I plan to be an active member of support which in its self is positive, I intend more so to be an approachable and positive support member, someone who is easy to talk to and gives off a good impression as these are the types of interactions in which could define whether a player sticks around within our community. I want to set a good example for the rest of my team and present gaming-light in the most positive way possible to new players. I plan to bring a level of attentiveness where I truly listen to the player's issue at hand and give them as much time as possible to explain and allow myself to understand their issue at hand, patience is everything after all.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

"Good morning/afternoon, Sorry for the wait, My names Coltable and how may I have the pleasure of helping you today."

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes, I have.

+Support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners