Andro Retires... Again

TheAndro

Ah shit, here I go again. Sorry about being indecisive, but I came back onto the server to give it a test drive and I have proven unable to manage my time even with Covid giving me plenty. Not to mention I've just lost interest in the light RP style of the server despite having fun here and there with things like patrols (the one into the abyss really reminded me of old times), but due to my changing interests and for the sake of my school grade, imma have to retire again.

Add me to reserves if you wish, I don't think I'll be returning this time unfortunately.

See y'all around, I'll be on the discord server, stealing and posting memes, if you really need me or just want to chat.

Thank you for the memories and best wishes, Andro

• Sad 3

Next time, don't blow up the sub.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

1 hour ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Next time, don't blow up the sub.

Or do! 😄

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Damn man and here I was hoping to have you back 😞

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Doctor Who Reaction GIF 
I'm gonna miss you bro, you where the best at doing patrols and everyone had a good time around you sometimes it can hurt to see someone leave for good however I wish you the best of luck, No matter how hard things can get promise me that you will hang on "Gives Andro his paycheck" there you go a 19 dollor fortnite card 

Edited by GL Nerd

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

• Bread locked this topic