Gallen's Shock Officer Application

Gallen

Shock Officer Applications

Requirements:

Be SFC+, Active, Dedicated, and show leadership potential

Instructions:

Make a post in the "Shock Security" section of the forums, have it contain the application below filled out to the best of your ability, as well as a poll with two answers of yes & no.

Format:

What is your in-game name?

Gallen 1776

What is your current rank?

SFC EJTR and I'm level 133

How much time do you have on the server`?

5+ Days as of this application

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I feel that when I am on the shock job I am truly there 100%. I follow all rules and laws to the T and encourage others around me to do so as well. I often correct other shock if I see them doing anything incorrectly.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

When I was younger I would not of taken this seriously at all, but I'm 22 now and I have a bachelors degree in finance and a full time job as a banker. Yes I play this in my free time but I have grown to be in my opinion very mature when required.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I feel there is a lack of officers on when I am normally online to effectively help the trainees and privates effectively do there job and be inspired to do the same.

How active can you be?
I have been playing daily for 4+ hours a day and plan to continue playing consistently

• Like 1

Current: | Shock Colonel | Ashwaubenon
-
Former:
 | Shock Commander | Gallen

+ 1  I've just recently started playing on GL, and I joined Shock just a couple days ago. Gallen, from what I've seen, is very dedicated to his role as a non commissioned officer, and would only prove to be even more so if he's given the opportunity to lead as an officer. He is always willing to help new trainees and his brothers, and is well respected by his peers & colleagues. He holds tryouts constantly and holds Shock to a respectable standard in his presence. Big win for Shock.

+Support 
- Active
- Has shown leadership
- Leads shock enlisted well

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN