4 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Archer

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reason I want to become a commander of this branch is to be able to help find and solve problems that happen inside Death Troopers as well as outside with other Regiments whether it be Regimental conflicts or Regiments are just not working together  as effectively as they could together. Truth be told I am not one of the most strict acting people on the server and the reason for that is I believe most problems can be solved with reasoning. As a  Commander This will put me into the position to be in a better standing to be able to seek out problems that I get from other Battalions and High Command in other words I will be able to reach them better and they will be able to reach me better if any issues due occur if I am able to be Commander. Death Troopers has been the one and only branch in Gaminglight that I put an effort into making what it has and will become. I have and will always make sure everyone who joins feel welcomed and hope to stay and enjoy their time on Gaminglight and in Death Troopers to the best of my ability. This is why I always try to put the cummunity and my members in my branch First to make sure they will enjoy their time on the server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

5 Weeks on server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A Commander for a Branch should be able to instruct as well as lead his/her troopers into battle. If a Commander has not earned the respect from his/her troopers then that commander has not been doing his/her job correctly. Every commander should aim for two things from their troopers their loyalty and their respect, a commander with both will be able to not only lead them but as well be able to communicate with them. The commander then would listen to what the troopers have to say and take it into consideration. Command team should not be doing what is best for them but what is best for their troopers because without soldiers a commander is useless.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I know I can be trusted due to my past experience. Before school started when I had to resign I was the Senior Commander of Death Troopers. Before that I was also a Purge Vice Commander before I joined Death Troopers. With both of these experiences without a doubt I would be able to lead this battalion and make it grow as a whole. At this time a Vice Commander in Death Troopers is needed in order to help the Commander and be able to report to him what is happening in the battalion while he is away. I believe my past experiences mentioned also proves and shows that I have the dedication to fulfill this roll as a Vice Commander and would be able to start active duty as soon as possible. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Due to School and work i can usually be on 3-5 Days a week either after school (3 PM EST) or after work (9 PM EST)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have one for Fail RP but it is deactivated and has been for many months before DT.

Edited by archerwar317
  • Dislike 1

+Support
-Former SNR Commander
-Good Application
-Extremely fitted for Commander. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

18 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Former SNR Commander
-Good Application

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

• archerwar317 changed the title to Archer/EL7 Death Trooper Commander Application
On 2/22/2021 at 3:11 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Former SNR Commander
-Good Application

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

- Support 

Potentially unpopular opinion - I strongly believe that current Vice Commander RR7 should have his chance to lead, and therefore am not supportive of this move.

Not to discount whatever you EL7 brought to the unit as a former senior commander, but RR7 has been working HARD for this and deserves his shot to make an impact.

Not only that... I haven't seen the name Archer or the designation EL7 on the server recently at all.

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

-support

Archer you are a great guy and do help when you can but RR7 is more active and in the end that’s what will help DT in the long run.

I also know that you have a lot to do irl and maybe commander might not help.

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 2/22/2021 at 4:11 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-Former SNR Commander
-Good Application

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR