Would this person make good staff?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: OWNED/Spaghetti

What is your steam name?: OWNED

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:82458458

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a Mod for the Icefuse CloneWars RP server, This was roughly for around 1 month before other personal issues came about causing me to resign.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around a year ago in May

What date did you make your forums account? May 11th, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Silver

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? only 1 from a long time ago

Have you donated? Yes, $90 dollars in total I believe

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Its been roughly 3 months since I left all my RP positions in the server. for the past week I've been back on the server as I missed it and wanted to see what has changed since then. While the server has gotten a lot better since I had last been on, there seems to have been a larger influx in the amount of minges that come onto the server. This is to be expected, as gaminglight has become more popular its obvious the amount of people who wish to minge around is the increase as well. This is one of the main reasons that I wish to become a staff member. While I get that not everyone is into super serious RP and thinks it as cringe and stupid, not everyone thinks this way. Some people have crappy lives, whether it be school or their 9 to 5 job that they hate and they use this server as an escape from that to actually enjoy themselves, but it gets ruined by some people who think it would be funny to spam loud sounds or say racial/homophobic remarks. Just the other day, a senior researcher was attempting to do a test and it was getting ruined by 2 mingey D-class harassing him and just being overall rude. I want to try to stop this kind of stuff from happening as much as I possibly can and just try to make the server more enjoyable for everyone. This place was my enjoyment from a crappy day at college every day and I'd hate to see it get ruined for anyone else.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would ask the person to stop it, if they dont I would then procced to mute/gag them depending on how they are communicating with me. I would then check logs to confirm that they were the ones doing the RDMs and use it as evidence against them. Lastly, I would call over an Admin+ to issue the ban as this counts as a major infraction. 

Q3: I would calmly ask them about the situation and get their side of the story. I would tell them that the bug is known by the community and that exploiting isnt allowed. I would let them off with a verbal, but if they accused continued to abuse the bug (evidence must be given), I would warn them for abusing exploits and call over and admin+ to issue a ban (depending on the severity of the exploit).

Screenshot_85.png

Edited by OWNED
slight spelling error in title

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

36 minutes ago, Squash said:

Didnt you just come back after being gone a while?

I've been on for the past couple of weeks, just not under my usual name

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

• OWNED changed the title to OWNED's Trial Moderator Application
7 minutes ago, Evil said:

That kinda sus *votes owned out*

+/- Support, but It will change it if you can tell me the name you playing as now

its in the start of my application, its my GENSEC life, also on the chef CC so my name is just "chef"

• Thanks 1

On 2/23/2021 at 12:28 PM, Starstep said:

+Support
Former Event Team and Command in Epsilon-11.
Fairly active and trustworthy, definitely fit for a staff position.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png