1. What is your Ingame Name: Blake    

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):  STEAM_0:1:126149303

3. Rank:   RMS 

4. Time on server:  3 Weeks  

5. Total strikes ever received:    0

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   10

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    Smokey,Tangerine Baker

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  8/10

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):  Well I think I am fit for ACM because I am good at combat and I am level 71 and pretty good at anything the job might throw at me like a Multi Trauma cases on the Field were regular medics cant go I also think I am fit for ACM because I am very friendly and open for any questions are concerns about me and I will try to work on it thx for the chance to apply for ACM.       

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? Well I might be combat trained but I am a Medic so I would help the MTF E-11 CPL at 27% Health

11 hours ago, [DEFN] Tangerine Baker said:

+/- Support, Mostly leaning to +

- Your a nice guy

- App is a little short

- Brownie points for the bonus question

Now the real question being, Can you deal with my or Larry's Antics?

~FWM Price/Larry

• Heart-Eyes 1

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

ACCEPTED!

Please speak to Medical HCMD to receive you whitelist

Also, sorry for taking so long.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

• Chief_ locked this topic